Calling all parents and teachers! Starting on March 1, 2017, visit ImaginormousChallenge.com and sign up for the Roald Dahl’s Imaginormous Challenge on behalf of your potential Golden Ticket Winners because Willy Wonka is looking for amazing story ideas!
Five lucky winners will receive a trip for 4 to New York City to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Musical on Broadway plus a trip for 4 to London to visit the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire.
What You Need To Know About The Roald Dahl’s Imaginormous Challenge Contest At ImaginormousChallenge.com?
- Eligibility: The Roald Dahl’s Imaginormous Challenge Contest s open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are ages 5 – 12 at time of entry.
- Sweepstakes Period: Begins at 8:00 AM ET on March 1, 2017, and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on May 31, 2017.
- Limit: Limit one entry per person.
- Random Drawing: On or about June 14, 2017, five winners will be chosen from all eligible entries received by the entry deadline. Entries will be judged on creativity and imagination, with equal weight given to each criterion.
- Grand Prize (5): A trip for 4 people to New York City and London.The New York City portion of the trip shall take place August 4-6, 2017 to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory the Musical on Broadway and shall include:
- round-trip economy class airfare
- hotel accommodations for 3 nights in New York City
- a self-guided Roald Dahl-themed tour of New York City including tickets to the Empire State Building
- a horse-drawn carriage ride through Central Park
The London portion of the trip will include
- round-trip economy airfare
- a family room in a central London location for 3 nights
- standard class return train travel to and from
- family entry into, the Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre in Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
Each Grand Prize Winner will also win a Roald Dahl library of books for their school and a prize pack of Post-It products
- Winner’s List: For a list of the winners, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by December 14, 2017 to Adrienne Vrettos, Penguin Young Readers Group, Attention: The Imaginormous Challenge, 345 Hudson Street, New York, NY 10014.
- Sponsor: Penguin Young Readers Group, a division of Penguin Random House LLC, 345 Hudson Street, New York, New York 10014.