Fans of the Hunter Street TV show have a chance to win a trip to Los Angeles, CA including an opportunity for a walk-on role in a Nickelodeon show. The trip is complete with airfare, hotel accommodations, spending money, and more.
How To Enter
Entrants must get their Parent’s permission prior to entering. Then, during the Entry Period, entrants must complete the following steps:
- Visit www.nick.com/hunt-sweeps
- Follow the instructions to complete the registration form.
- Provide your name, email address, and parent’s email.
- Submit the online Sweepstakes entry form.
There is one grand prize to be awarded in this Sweepstakes. The Parent of the winner of the Grand Prize will be awarded a trip to Los Angeles, CA.
Trip Package shall consist of the following:
- roundtrip coach airfare
- 3 days/2 nights standard hotel accommodations
- round trip ground transportation
- opportunity to appear as a non-speaking extra in and in connection with the production of an episode of the Series
- $500 in the form of a check as spending money
Total Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize is $3,050.00.
The Hunter Street Hidden Letter Hunt Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 48 contiguous United States or Washington, D.C., between the ages of 8 and 13 years old at the time of entry.
Starts at 12:00:01 AM ET on April 3, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 ET on April 10, 2017. Limit one entry per calendar day per person/email address.
Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about April 13, 2017 to select one Grand Prize potential winner.
To receive the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Hidden Letter Hunt Sweepstakes” c/o P.O. Box 10505, Rochester, NY 14610, for receipt by June 13, 2017.
Sponsored by Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., 1515 Broadway, New York, NY 10036 and administrated by National Sweepstakes Company, LLC, 693 East Ave., Suite 302, Rochester, NY 14607.