It’s Game Time! The Game Time Gold at McDonald’s In-Store Game that was announced last week just started, which means you can now get your hands on 1 of 441,660,000 game pieces! Will you get a winning one? Will you score free food or cash prizes? There’s only one way to find out and all you have to do is visit your local McDonald’s restaurant now!
How To Get A Game Time Gold At McDonald’s Game Piece
Getting a game piece is fairly easy. All this month, head to any participating McDonald’s restaurant in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia and order one of the following McDonald’s menu items:
- McMuffin sandwiches (excludes Sausage McMuffin sandwich)
- Biscuit sandwiches (excludes Sausage Biscuit sandwich)
- Hash Browns
- Large Fries
- Big Mac sandwich
- Filet-O-Fish sandwich
- Medium Fountain Beverages
- 10-piece Chicken McNuggets
- 20-piece Chicken McNuggets
Each of these qualifying menu items earn you one (1) Game Piece, except for the 20-piece Chicken McNuggets box that will earn you two (2) Game Pieces. Wondering what is the cheapest way to get as many Game Pieces as you can? Check out our list of qualifying McDonald’s menu items with their price.
Alternatively, two (2) game pieces may also be obtained by mail, without making a purchase. Just send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with sufficient postage and a return address, including your first name, last name, complete address, city, state of residence and zip code, to “McDonald’s Game Time Gold GamePiece Request, P.O. Box 49268, Strongsville, OH 44149-0268”.
How To Win Game Time Gold At McDonald’s In-Store Game Prizes
Got a game piece? Now it’s time to find out if you’ve won. Gently peel off the Game Piece for the packaging and read the message printed on it. You may find one of the three following type of Game Piece:
- Instant Win Food Prize Game Piece: This type of game piece may reveal an Instant Win Food Prize (see below for details)
- Instant Win $50 Cash Prize Game Piece: This one may reveal a $50 Cash Prize (see below for details)
- NFL Team Helmet And Sweepstakes Code Game Piece: These Game Pieces will includes an NFL team helmet and a unique 10-digit code needed to enter the Game Time Gold At McDonald’s Sweepstakes.
Here’s a full list of all Instant Win Food Prizes available to be won during the In-Store Game Period:
- Premium Chicken sandwich (Odds: 1 in 40)
- Quarter Pounder w/Cheese sandwich (Odds: 1 in 40)
- Medium Fries (Odds: 1 in 10)
- Breakfast Sandwich (Odds: 1 in 40)
- Snack McFlurry or Small Parfait (Odds: 1 in 40)
- Small Hot Coffee (Odds: 1 in 40)
- Small McCafé Smoothie (Odds: 1 in 40)
You could also win 1 of over 40,000,000 Lucky Team Free Small Fries Prizes or 1 of 18,000 Non-Food Instant Win Prizes consisting of $50 in cash, awarded in the form of a check.
If your Game Piece reveal a Food Prize, you can redeem it at any participating McDonald’s restaurant in the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia. If your Game Piece reveal a $50 cash prize, you must claim it online at www.iwonatmcd.com, no later than 11:59:59 p.m. ET on December 21, 2015.
Want to know more about this in-store game? Check out 7 things you didn’t know about the Game Time Gold at McDonald’s!