Did you know February is National Canned Food Month? A well-stocked cantry helps you make nutritious and flavorful meals you can feel good about serving. These are some misconceptions around canned food:
- The can is one of the best ways to get food from farm to table – locking in nutrients at the peak of ripeness just hours after picking.
- Using canned fruits & vegetables is a great way to add vitamins & minerals to your meals.
- Cans help you save preptime and get a healthy meal on the table more often.
- Canned foods are typically half the cost of frozen & 15 to 20% less then fresh.
To celebrate, Albertsons is giving away $100 Gift Cards in the Albertsons Favorite Canned Food Sweepstakes!
Vote To Win
During the month of February, visit AlbertsonsCantry.com and vote for your favorite canned food. Then, enter for your chance to win by completing and submitting the registration form located at the bottom of the sweepstakes website.
All votes/entries must be received by no later than 10:00 p.m. MT on Friday, February 27, 2015 to be eligible for the grand prize drawing.
You may enter the Albertsons Favorite Canned Food Sweepstakes only if you meet all of the following requirements:
- you are a legal resident of Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Texas, Washington or Wyoming (“Market States”),
- your permanent street address is within 30 miles of an operating Albertson’s stores,
- you are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.