This promotion is open only to legal residents of The United States of America. The laws in some places don’t allow Lonely Planet to run this promotion, in which case the promotion and these conditions of entry are void in those places. Also, you can’t enter this promotion if you (or your immediate families or housemates) are employed by Lonely Planet, Fanscape, UMG Nashville or their subsidiaries and affiliated companies. If you are under 18, you have to get permission from your parents or legal guardian to enter.
You can enter between 12am PST on June 30, 2008 PST and 11:59pm PST on August 11, 2008.
How to enter:
To enter, go to www.lonelyplanet.com/backyardadventures and complete an entry form. You don’t have to buy anything to enter. You can only enter once we’ll make confetti out of any extra entries you submit. Your entry is received at the time Lonely Planet receives it. If your dog eats your entry, it’s not Lonely Planet’s fault. If your entry gets lost in cyberspace or doesn’t arrive for any other reason, that’s not Lonely Planet’s fault either. Lonely Planet might have to change the dates of the promotion, but only if it’s totally unavoidable (and we’ll let you know if we do).
Limit one (1) entry per person.
First prize consists of:
- Garmin StreetPilot c330 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator provided by UMG Nashville – approximate retail value US$239.
- An America the Beautiful National Park Pass (valid for 12 months from date of issue), provided by Lonely Planet – approximate retail value of US$80.
- Lonely Planet guidebooks of the winner’s choice to the value of US$100 (provided by Lonely Planet).
- A copy of Bon Jovi’s Lost Highway album provided by Fanscape – approximate retail value US$14.
Second prize consists of:
- Lonely Planet guidebooks of the winner’s choice to the value of US$75 (provided by Lonely Planet).
- A copy of Bon Jovi’s Lost Highway album provided by Fanscape – approximate retail value US$14
Total ARV of all prizes: