The Promotion is open to legal residents of any one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (collectively, the “U.S.”) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older and physically domiciled in the U.S. at the time of entry.
The TRESemmé Stylista Watch. Vote. Win. Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) begins on Wednesday, October 22, 2008, at 7:00:00 p.m. and ends on Thursday, December 11, 2008, at 6:59:59 p.m. (the “Master Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, visit http://www.CWtv.com/TRESemme (the “Web Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to reach the Promotion registration page. On the registration page and in the spaces provided, each time a participant enters, participant must enter his/her first name, last name, street address (no P.O. boxes allowed), city, state, zip code, daytime telephone number, e-mail address and date of birth, and vote for his/her favorite Stylista contestant appearing in The CW Network television series Stylista during the Master Promotion Period using the online voting mechanism provided.
Limit one entry per person.
Stylista Drawing First Prizes: During each individual Stylista Drawing period, two (2) First Prize winners will each receive one thousand dollars ($1,000.00). ARV of each Stylista Drawing First Prize: $1,000.00. Form of award payment is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency.
Stylista Drawing Second Prizes: During each individual Stylista Drawing period, five (5) Second Prize winners will each receive a TRESemmé/Stylista Prize Pack consisting of one (1) of each of the following: a The CW tote bag, a The CW mug, a The CW umbrella, TRESemmé Vitamin C and E Natural Shampoo, TRESemmé Vitamin C and E Natural Conditioner, TRESemmé Freeze and Control Ultra Hold Hair Spray, TRESemmé Mega Hold Super Firm Control Sculpting Gel, TRESemmé Create Flexible Hold Styling Putty, TRESemmé Extra Hold Firm Control Mousse, TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray, TRESemmé Thermal Creations Straightening Gel, TRESemmé Repair Hot Oil Treatment, TRESemmé Bouncy Curls Extra Hold Defining Gel, TRESemmé Touchable Curls Shaping Milk, TRESemmé Anti-Frizz Secret Smoothing Crème and TRESemmé Detangle Leave-In Spray. ARV of each Stylista Drawing Second Prize: $100.00. Actual prize elements awarded are at the sole discretion of the Sponsors, Administering Agency and/or prize provider.
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: Grand Prize winner will receive a three (3)-day/two (2)-night trip for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion to New York City and, subject to availability, Grand Prize winner and travel companion will have the opportunity to meet, and be photographed with, a 2008 Stylista television series contestant, who will accompany them on a shopping spree (the “Event”). Travel dates are tentatively scheduled sometime between February 1, 2009, and September 1, 2009. Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion must travel on the same itinerary on the actual fulfillment dates designated by The CW and/or Administering Agency. If the Grand Prize winner cannot travel during the specified travel dates, then he/she forfeits the entire Grand Prize and an alternate entry will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received by the end of the Master Promotion Period. Grand Prize winner will be required to provide a valid Social Security number for tax purposes.
The Grand Prize trip will include only the following:
· Round-trip economy air transportation for Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion from a gateway airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence (final determination of the departure airport is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency) to the actual destination city airport (final determination of the destination city and airport is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency). If the Grand Prize winner lives within a one-hundred-and-forty-five (145)-mile radius of the Event, he/she may not be eligible for air transportation; in that event, and at the Administering Agency’s sole discretion, ground transportation or a transportation allowance may be provided in lieu of air travel, and the difference in value, if any, between the air travel and ground transportation or transportation allowance will not be awarded.
· Round-trip ground transportation between airport and hotel upon arrival and departure (airport–hotel; hotel–airport). Mode of transportation to be determined (“TBD”) by the Administering Agency. If Grand Prize winner is not eligible for air transportation, round-trip destination ground transportation is not necessary and will not be awarded.
· Two (2) nights’ hotel accommodations of Administering Agency’s choice (one  room, double occupancy, room rate and room tax only).
· Round-trip ground transportation from hotel to Event (hotel–Event–hotel). Mode of Event transportation is to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsors and/or Administering Agency.
· Five thousand dollars ($5,000.00) spending money for the Grand Prize winner only. Method of funding of spending money is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency.
ARV of Grand Prize: $10,625.00.
Total ARV of all prizes: