Eligibility : Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & the District of Columbia who are 18
years of age or older and who possess a valid driver’s license as of the date of entry
Promotion Period : Starts 4/28/10 & ends 6/9/10
How To Enter : Visit TonyStarkInnovationChallenge.com and follow the instructions.
Limit : Three (3) unique accepted Entries total per person
(1) Grand Prize: The Grand Prize winner will receive the following:
• $15,000 to be used toward developing his/her idea;
• A 4-day/3-night trip for two to California to occur in August 2010 (date subject to change) (includes round-trip air transportation from closest major airportnearest winner’s residence toLos Angeles and returning flight from San Francisco back to winner’s originating airport);
• Ground transportation during trip in the Audi 2011 A8 in Los Angeles;
• Hotel accommodations (double occupancy);
• Sponsor specified dinners;
• Spa treatments and grooming during trip;
• A tailored suit or cocktail attire (winner only);
• A day at the Audi Sports Car Experience driving an Audi R8 (winner only);
• A tour of Audi Design Center;
• Flight to ICON Aircraft facility for the “Tony Stark” tour, testing the amphibious ICON A5 sport aircraft (featured in the Iron Man 2 film);
• Helicopter tour of Los Angeles;
• Flight to Northern California for winner and guest; and
• A $5,000 check for winner to help offset the taxes for the prize.
(Estimated ARV of Grand Prize is $30,000; actual ARV of trip depends on location of winner and air fares at time of departure).
(2) First Prize – A $5,000 check.
Total ARV of all prizes: