Eligibility : The Around The World in 80 Days Competition is open to all nationalities. Entrants that under 18 years of age
Promotion Period : The Around The World in 80 Days Competition commences on 14th Dec 2009 at 12:00am GMT+4 and concludes on 13th Feb 2010 at 11.59pmGMT+4.
How To Enter : You will automatically be entered into the “Around The World in 80 Days” competition by logging onto the website at www.liveborderless.net and completing the entry form with the required information.
Limit : Participants may enter once only.
The main prize is for 1 person which includes:
– Business class airfares between Dubai and other destinations as specified in the finalised itinerary.
– US $100,000 to spend at their discretion
– At the time of travel the following are the expenses that will need to be borne by the winner
- Accommodation for the duration of the itinerary
- Transfers to and from places of accommodation
- Tours and activity schedules
- Travel within any visited country
- Any additional expenses incurred