The OLIVE GARDEN WIN A TRIP TO ITALY PROMOTION (“Promotion”) is offered only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States, District of Columbia or Canada (excluding Quebec Province) and 21 years of age or older, at time of participation.
Promotion begins on or about 05/26/2008 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (PT) and ends on 07/06/08 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT.
How to Enter :
During the Promotional Period, access the Promotional Website at www.olivegarden.com and click on the icon, banner, or text link to access the registration page. At that point, you must:
- Complete the registration form with your first and last name, complete address, email address, date of birth, and zip code.
- Create a password. (Record your password and keep it in a secure location.)
- When all required information has been entered, your Promotion Account will be established and you will receive one entry in the Sweepstakes.
- You may be asked to complete a survey. The survey is optional and your decision whether to complete the survey (and, if you choose to do so, your answers to survey questions) will not affect your ability to play the Daily Win or your odds of winning prizes in the Daily Win.
- Click on the button to receive one play in the Daily Win. If you have won a First Prize (subject to verification), the Promotional Website will display a “Congratulations” message (with prize description) and prize claim instructions. If you have NOT won a First Prize, a “Non winning” message will instead appear on-screen.
- When you return to the Promotional Website, you will be asked to log-in by providing your email address and password. This enables you to access your Promotion Account and, by doing so, to enter the Sweepstakes and play the Daily Win again.
Limit of (1) play and (1) entry per participant/Promotion Account per day (12:00:01 a.m. PT – 12:00:00 a.m. PT, except for 07/06/08 which starts at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT).
Grand Prize (4) – An 8-day trip for winner and one guest to Italy. Prize includes cooking lessons at Olive Garden’s Culinary Institute of Tuscany as well as visits to Rome and Florence. Trip consists of round-trip, coach class air transportation from international airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion) to Italy, all guided tours, all ground transportation and 2 meals per day; 8 days/7 nights standard hotel accommodations (double occupancy). Approximate Retail Value: $6,500(US) each
First Prizes (400): $25 Olive Garden gift card. ARV: $25 (US) each.
Total ARV of all prizes :