GET SCHOOLED! Win a private training session with Urijah Faber Essay Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering this Contest.
The Contest begins on Wednesday, September 10, 2008 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Friday, October 10, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET
How to enter:
During the Contest Period, visit www.versus.com/NoFearEnergy (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to submit one (1) essay of one hundred (100) words or less (see Rule 5a for judging criteria) describing why you want to train with Urijah Faber (“Submission“). Submissions must not be inappropriate, indecent or obscene, and suitable for publishing as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Proof of entry or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor or Administrators. All Submissions become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt, and publish any or all of the Submissions entered, and may use them in any media without attribution or compensation to the entrant, his or her successors or assigns, or any other entity. Entry of a Submission in this Contest constitutes entrant’s irrevocable assignment, conveyance and transference to Sponsor of all right, title and interest in the Submission, including, without limitation, all copyrights without compensation to the entrant. In addition, by entering, entrants represent and warrant that the Submissions they enter:
- Are their own original creations;
- Do not infringe any other person’s or entity’s rights; and
- Have not been submitted previously in a contest of any kind.
Each entrant may enter one (1) Submission during the Contest Period per name and or email address.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: Trip for two (2) to Sacramento, CA to train with Urijah Faber. Trip package includes:
- Roundtrip (coach-class) air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home address (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Sacramento, CA.
- 3-nights (single room, double occupancy) hotel accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- A one hour training session with Urijah Faber (all details of training session determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Training session may include a video of the training session which may be filmed for air on VERSUS which be edited and aired at a future WEC Event as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- $700 that can be used toward ground transportation and as spending money.
Total ARV of all prizes: