Although the Lay’s Passport To Flavor is officially beginning on August 1st, you can already start banking “miles” and collecting “passport stamps” using bag codes. While miles can be used to enter a feature prize drawing, passport stamps must be collected in order to win a trip to one of four amazing destinations. But first, you’ll have to get a Passport To Flavor Rare Stamp!
Will you be able to collect the hard to get winning passport stamps? There’s only one way to find out!
Passport To Flavor Rare Stamps
In order to win a “Collect And Win” prize, you must collect all 4 unique Passport Stamps for a Country. Collecting the first three stamps for each Country shouldn’t be too hard if you have enough bag codes to enter. Each bag code entry result in 1 passport stamp. However, the fourth and rare Passport Stamp will be much harder to get.
Here’s how it works. For each prize, there will be 2 random winning times between July 18, 2016 and October 16, 2016 for the remaining Passport Stamp for each Country. If you are the first participant to enter a Combination Code at or after the randomly generated winning time, you will receive the winning Passport Stamp. In addition, you must have already collected the other 3 unique Passport Stamps for that Country.
So which stamps are the rare ones in the Passport To Flavor Promotion? Check out our list below!
- China Rare Stamp: Temple of Confucius.
- Brazil Rare Stamp: Inti.
- Greece Rare Stamp: Parthenon.
- India Rare Stamp: Taj Mahal.
As you can see, these stamps represent national symbols. And if you can get them, you could well be the potential Collect and Win Prize winner for that Country.
Passport To Flavor Collect To Win Prize List
Speaking of prizes, are you wondering what you could win by collecting all those stamps? Find out below!
- A trip to Beijing, China including airfare, hotel accommodations at the Imperial Mansion in Beijing;, a guided tour of historic Beijing & cable car to the Great Wall, Chinese cooking class at The Beijing Cooking School, overnight train to Xi’an with sleeper car accommodations, guided tour of the Terracotta Army site in Xi’an, and 1-night stay at the Imperial Shangri-La Hotel, Xi’an.
- A trip to Hong Kong, China including airfare, hotel accommodations, guided food and market tour, and a scenic cable car trip and tea ceremony.
- A trip to Rio De Janiero, Brazil including airfare, hotel accommodations, chef’s dinner with renowned Brazilian chef Pascal Jolly, and a guided tour of the city with cable car trip to Sugarloaf Mountain.
- A trip to São Paulo, Brazil including airfare, hotel accommodations, Brazilian cooking class at Receitaria Gourmet School, and an evening meal at the Terraço Itália restaurant.
- A trip to Athens, Greece including airfare, hotel accommodations, guided culinary tour through restaurants and markets, and an authentic Greek/Mediterranean cooking class.
- A trip to Grecian Islands, Greece including airfare, hotel accommodations in Athen, day trip by ferry to Mykonos, lunch at Kiki’s Taverna, day trip by ferry to Crete, and a guided tour of a Crete olive farm and olive oil factory.
- A trip to Delhi, India including airfare, hotel accommodations, guided tour through Old Delhi, Agra, and the Taj Mahal, and a personal home-cooked dinner with an Indian host family.
- A trip to Goa, India including airfare, hotel accommodations, full day jungle experience at Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary, and an Indian cooking course at Rita’s Gourmet Goa.
Now that you can what are the rare Passport To Flavor stamps and what you can win, grab your bag codes and enter today for your chance to win!
For more information on the Lay’s Passport To Flavor, including official rules, visit www.lays.com now!