This Holiday Season, give Santa the cookies he really wants – Mrs. Claus’ Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Get the recipe at BakeItForSanta.com and promise to bake it for Santa to make him jolly again.
Share your promise using #BakeItForSanta and be automatically entered into the Sun-Maid Bake It For Santa Sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes.
Each of the 5 grand prize winners will receive an Ultimate Baking Kit which includes a Le Crueset 20 piece cookware set and a KitchenAid Mixer. Plus, 100 other lucky winners will get a Sun-Maid Gift Basket.
A total of $8,820 is up for grabs and all you have to do is to make the promise to bake Oatmeal Raisin cookies for Santa.
Get The Recipe At BakeItForSanta.com To Win
Now through Christmas, get Mrs. Claus’ Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe with Sun-Maid Raisins at www.bakeitforsanta.com. Then, enter using any or all of the 3 ways to participate.
- Via Twitter: Click “Enter On Twitter” to share the pre-populated tweet that includes the hashtags #BakeItForSanta and #Sweepstakes.
- Via Instagram: Click “Enter On Instagram” to save any of the promotional image available on the webpage then post the photo to your Instagram account using #BakeItForSanta and #Sweepstakes in the caption.
- Via Facebook: Click “Enter On Facebook” to access the promotional posts and comment on any post with #BakeItForSanta and #Sweepstakes.
As a result, you will automatically to receive one entry in the applicable Grand Prize Entry Period drawing and one entry in the applicable First Prize Entry Period drawing.
Mrs. Claus’ Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Makes: 3 dozens
Prep: 25 min
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Natural Raisins
- 3 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup softened butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, milk, egg, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes until golden brown.
Sun-Maid Bake it for Santa Sweepstakes
The Sun-Maid Bake it for Santa Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia. In addition, all participants must be 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of primary residence (whichever is older) at time of entry.
Begins at 12:01 AM ET on October 17, 2016 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on December 24, 2016. Each entrant may receive a maximum of one Grand Prize and one First Prize entry per platform during the Sweepstakes Period.
This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Sun-Maid Growers of California, 13525 South Bethel Avenue, Kingsburg, CA 93631.