Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States (excluding Arizona, Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions) who are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry and who are members of Sephora’s Beauty Insider Program (no purchase is necessary to become a member of Sephora’s Beauty Insider Program). Contest is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors or agents of Sponsors and TTT West Coast, Inc. (“Extra”) and each of their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, Sponsors’ advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors, and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing (collectively with the Sponsors, the “Contest Entities”).
The Contest begins on August 6, 2008 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends August 27, 2008 at 5:00 p.m. PT.
How to enter:
There are two ways to enter. To enter online, visit www.sephora.com and complete an online submission form. Submissions must include your name, Sephora login, Beauty Insider number and a link to your video clip. Your video clip (the “Video Entry”) should be a short video telling us your first name and describing your most memorable dating experience. The Video Entry must also conform to the following requirements:
- Must be capable of being submitted in one of the following file types: Quicktime, .mpeg, .avi, .wmv or Flash;
- Must not exceed 50MB in size;
- Must not exceed 30 seconds in length;
- All elements of the Video Entry, including without limitation, audio, speech/voiceovers, stills, video and other audiovisual materials used must be entirely original, created and performed by you or be in the public domain; and
- Must comply with all Content Restrictions listed in Paragraph 6 below.
Only one entry per person regardless of method of entry.
One (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Second Place Prizes will be awarded. (There are no first place prizes.)
The Grand Prize carries an approximate retail value of $3,620, and consists of the following:
- A four night/five day trip for the grand prize winner to Maui, Hawaii. Grand prize includes hotel accommodations (standard room, room and tax only), round trip economy class airfare from the nearest major U.S. airport to the grand prize winner’s home, and ground transportation in Maui between the airport and the hotel. Sponsors reserve the right to structure the grand prize and select airline and hotel accommodation at their sole discretion. In Maui, the grand prize winner and guest will each receive a massage or other spa treatment of their choice (not to exceed $200 each). Certain restrictions, blackout dates and conditions may apply and exact travel dates are subject to space availability, and approval at the Sponsors’ discretion. Travel must be completed by December 31, 2009.
- The grand prize winner will be featured in a story on Sephora’s website (at www.sephora.com) (the length and content of such feature to be determined in Sephora’s sole discretion).
- A one year supply of Benefit products (valued at approximately $500).
- A one year subscription of Cosmopolitan magazine.
The Second Place Prize carries an approximate retail value of $200, and consists of an assortment of Benefit products.
Total ARV of all prizes: