Eligibility : The Ultimate Need For Speed Shift Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (excluding Maine) and the District of Columbia, who, at the time of entry, are able and prepared to document that they are at least thirteen (13) years of age.
Promotion Period : Entry period commences 10:59:59 a.m. (Pacific Daylight Time), September 4, 2009, and ends 11:59:59 p.m. (Pacific Daylight Time), October 14, 2009 (the “Entry Period”).
How To Enter : Visit http://www.gametrailers.com/sweeps/nfs/ and follow the instructions.
Limit : Limit one (1) entry per person during the Entry Period.
One (1) Winner will receive one (1) trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, for Winner and up to one (1) eligible guest (the “Guest”). Winner and Guest must travel on same itinerary (i.e., on the same flight or in the same vehicle if ground transportation is used), as determined by Sponsor.
The Prize includes the following:
- Round trip coach-class air transportation for Winner and Guest from a city closest to the Winner’s home, which city shall be determined by Sponsor in their sole discretion, and Las Vegas, Nevada;
- Hotel room accommodations (i.e., one  hotel room) for two (2) nights in Las Vegas, Nevada, accommodations to be determined by Sponsor;
- Two (2) tickets to TUF 10 finale, scheduled for December 5, 2009;
- Ground transportation to/from the Las Vegas, Nevada, McCarran International Airport and the hotel;
- One Thousand Dollars ($1,000.00);
- One (1) Xbox 360;
- One (1) PlayStation 3; and
- One (1) Need For SpeedTM Shift videogame, game platform to be determined by Sponsor.
Approximate retail value Four Thousand Ninety-One Dollars ($4,091.00).
Total ARV of all prizes:
Winners : For name of Winner and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a stamped, self addressed envelope to: The Ultimate Need For Speed Shift SweepstakesGametrailers, Corp.2600 Colorado Ave.Santa Monica, CA 90404Attn: Integrated Marketing Manager Dept. All requests for Winner’s name and/or a copy of these Official Rules must be received by December 31, 2009. Vermont residents may omit return postage on all rules requests.