Did you know that smart is the new cool? Google and iD Tech, together with Netflix and MGA Entertainment’s Project Mc², are teaming up to bring you the Project MC2 Smart Girls Rock Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead Sweepstakes.
Google and iD Tech are giving away 5 trips to a S.T.E.A.M. summer camp. Five lucky girls will receive a week paid overnight camp at iD Tech’s Alexa Café, an all-girls summer tech camp.
For your chance to win, visit www.projectmc2.com/smartisthenewcoolsweepstakes by February 22nd and complete the online Sweeptakes registration form. Then, check out the Project Mc² Facebook Page on March 8, 2017 to see if you are a winner.
What You Need To Know About The Project MC2 Smart Girls Rock Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead Sweepstakes?
- Eligibility: The Project MC2 Smart Girls Rock Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of United States, who are female, between the ages of 10 and 15 years old at the start of the Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Period: Begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on February 13, 2017 and concludes at 11:59 p.m. ET on February 22, 2017.
- Random Drawing: Upon conclusion of the Sweeptakes Period, 5 eligible entrants will be randomly selected as the potential winner of the Prize. The potential Prize winners will be
contacted by a representative of one of the Sweepstakes Sponsors between February 22, 2017 and March 7, 2017 by telephone and/or email, as provided by the entrants in her Sweepstakes entry form.
- Grand Prize (5): One (1) week paid overnight camp at iD Tech’s Alexa Café, an all-girls summer program that combines tech, entrepreneurship, and social activism, empowering the next generation of women in S.T.E.A.M., held at Stanford University, July 24 – July 28, 2017 plus a $500 gift cards/vouchers to be applied towards travel to the camp.
- Sponsor: MGA Entertainment 16300 Roscoe Blvd Van Nuys, CA 91406.
For more information on the Project MC2 Smart Girls Rock Full S.T.E.A.M. Ahead Sweepstakes, including official rules, visit https://www.projectmc2.com/smartisthenewcoolsweepstakes now!