Minute50.com is the website you must to visit daily to enter the Verizon Minute50 Sweepstakes for a chance to win prizes every hour on minute 50. The sweepstakes is sponsored by Verizon and is celebrating Super Bowl 50 that will take place on February 7, 2016 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California.
Verizon’s Minute50 Sweepstakes runs from 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Monday, January 18, 2016 through 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, February 3, 2016 and consists of fourteen Sweepstakes Entry Period, each beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the same day.
How To Enter
There are two ways to enter the Verizon Minute50 Sweepstakes.
- Entrants can enter via text message by texting the keyword “Minute50” to 502016 using their mobile device to receive one entry into the applicable entry period.
- Entrant can also participate online by registering at Minute50.com. Each entrant will be required to provide their full name, mailing address, phone number, and date of birth to be entered into the Sweepstakes for that day.
Regardless of method of entry, there is a limit of one entry per participants per entry period.
Verizon will award a total of $568,400 in prizes during the Minute50 Sweepstakes, as detailed below:
- A 4-day/3-night trip for two to Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco, CA on February 7, 2016.
- A 4-day/3-night trip for two to Super Bowl 51 in Houston, TX on February 5, 2017.
- $50 Verizon Wireless bill credit for 50 months and $700 cash
- 5 GB of data per month for 50 months and $700 cash
- 55″ TVs
- Bose NFL Edition Custom QC 25 headphones
- Autographed NFL merchandise
- $100 NFL Shop Gift Cards
- Mobile phone chargers
To obtain a list of prize winners, you must send a self-addressed, stamped envelope and mail it to “Momentum Worldwide, Attn: Compliance Department, 7930 Clayton Road, Suite 400, St. Louis, MO 63117”. You must hand write the name of Verizon Minute50 National TXT2WIN Sweepstakes on the envelope and all requests must be receive before March 31, 2016.
The Verizon Minute50 Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater.