Jeopardy and Lindblad Expeditions Europe Reimagined Sweepstakes
Travel to vibrant cities and country sides as you witness spectacular landscapes full of cultural and natural wonders! See celebrated arts, taste local cuisine, and stroll through picturesque ports as you travel aboard National Geographic Orion. It’s an insightful and exclusive experience! The Europe Reimagined Sweepstakes, a new voyage every day, all this week!
Watch Jeopardy For The Final Jeopardy! Category
Every day between October 12 and October 17, tune in to Jeopardy! and take note of the Final Jeopardy! Category then, enter online at jeopardy.com for your chance to win an European voyage with Lindblad Expeditions and National Geographic! You’ll also be required to complete and submit the registration form by providing your first name, last name, complete mailing address, phone number, date of birth and email address.
Final Jeopardy Category:
- For Monday, October 12: Historical Artifacts
- For Tuesday, October 13: Modern American Poetry
- For Wednesday, October 14: U.S. Landmarks
- For Thursday, October 15: The Middle East
- For Friday, October 16: Baseball Teams
You may enter only once per day during the Promotion Period. Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District Of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico, Guam and all other U.S. and foreign territories and possessions), who are 18 years of age or older as of October 12, 2015.
Win 1 of 5 Voyages
Each day, a new voyage will be given away each consisting of a trip for two (2) including round-trip coach-class airfare, a seven night cruise, standard cabin accommodations, excursions and sightseeing events, $1,000 spending money and more. Find the details about the destinations below:
- October 12: Bordeaux to London
- For Tuesday, October 13: The North Sea
- October 14: Opporto To Basque Country
- October 15: The Mediterranean Isles
- For Friday, October 16: Scandinavia By Sea
Plus, one winner will get a National Geographic 9th Edition Atlas of the World – Hardcover with Slipcase.