How To Enter : Visit http://www.golfholiday.com/landing/sweeps/ and follow the instructions.
Eligibility : The Golf for A Year 2011 Myrtle Beach Golf Getaway Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to all legal U.S. residents and Canada who are frequent golfers (play 20 or more rounds per year) who are at least 21 years of age.
Timing : To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received between 12:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on January 1, 2011 and 11:59:59 p.m. EST on November 30, 2011 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Limit : Only one (1) entry per person/email address
Prize (s) :
GRAND PRIZE: (1) One winner will be awarded a year-long golf vacation package for himself/herself and a guest that includes: Approximate retail value: $30,000.
* “Golf for a Year” which includes the following:
o 12 monthly visits to Myrtle Beach, SC(a), with each visit consisting of the following:
o 4 Rounds of Golf for Winner and a Guest (b)
o 4-Night’s Accommodations (double occupancy) (5 days, 4 nights)
* Round Trip Air for Winner and a guest from nearest non-stop flight market to and from Myrtle Beach (c)
* Rental car in Myrtle Beach(d)
* 3 Dinners-for-2 (e)
Additional Grand Prize gifts and prizes include:
* A $2,000 shopping spree at the PGA TOUR Superstore for Winner and a guest (Amount of shopping spree may change in value, up to sole discretion of the sponsor)
* Four half-days of Golf Instruction for Winner and a guest from one of Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday’s member golf academies
* Entry and accommodations for Winner and a Guest into the 2012 GOLF.com World Amateur Handicap Championship, hosted in Myrtle Beach, SC. August 29, 2011- September 2, 2011 (this does not include airfare or rental car. Only includes accommodations and entry fees)
* 12 Dozen premium Golf Balls
1. Monthly visits may be combined to extend stay. Combined nights and rounds shall not exceed the total allotted above. Visits may only be used by the winner of the sweepstakes and their guest and may NOT be transferred to anyone else or redeemed for cash.
2. Rounds will be distributed over a broad selection of premium courses, based on tee time availability and based on the decision of Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday. (Sponsor)
3. If air service is not available within 150-mile radius of Winner’s primary residence, reimbursement for gas receipts to and from Myrtle Beach will be substituted. The Sweepstakes winner will be responsible for incidentals such as, baggage claims (payment for checked bags), checking clubs (Payment for checking clubs)
4. Rental car will be mid-size vehicle, courtesy of U-Save Auto Rental. Sweeps winner will be responsible to return rental car with a full tank of gas.
5. Dinners for two up to the sole discreetion of the Sponsor (Myrtle Beach Golf Holiday) May not be redeemed for cash and non-transferrable.