If you are a Country Living Magazine reader, you’ll want to enter the Country Living Nashville Fair Sweepstakes at countryliving.com/nashvillefair. Country Living Magazine will send one lucky reader and a guest to the Nashville Country Living Fair from April 22, 2016 – April 24, 2016 where they will have the opportunity to meet and greet with Country Living Magazine’s Editor in Chief, Rachel Hardage Barrett.
Great shopping, live music, delicious food, seminars and demonstrations. You will experience them all!
Register Now At CountryLiving.com/NashvilleFair
There are two ways to register for the Country Living Nashville Fair Sweepstakes. During the Sweepstakes Period running from February 23, 2016 through April 4, 2016, visit countryliving.com/nashvillefair and enter using one of the following two ways:
- By starting a free trial to Country Living Magazine: Follow the instructions to complete and submit the entry form provided on the sweepstakes website.
- Without getting a free trial: Click the “Click Here” link above the entry form on the sweepstakes website and fill out the alternate entry form.
Regardless of method entry, only one sweepstakes entry per participant is allowed during the entire Sweepstakes Period.
Win A Trip To The Nashville Country Living Fair
The Grand Prize consists of a getaway for two to Nashville, TN to attend the 2016 Nashville Country Living Fair including the following:
- a pair of tickets to the Nashville Country Living Fair
- a two night stay at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, TN
- a meet and greet with Country Living Editor-In-Chief, Rachel Hardage Barrett
- $1,000 spending money
In order to participate into the Country Living Nashville Fair Sweepstakes, you must be a legal resident of any of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia, and have reached the age of eighteen (18) in your state or territory of residence at time of entry.