Eligibility : Participation open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding its territories, possessions and the State of Rhode Island) who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of entry.
Promotion Period : The Celine Dion Through the Eyes of the World Sweepstakes will begin on March 22, 2010 at 12:00 a.m. EDT and will end on May 10, 2010 at 11:59:59 p.m. EDT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter : To enter the Sweepstakes, visit http://www.columbiarecords.com/contest/celinedion/vegassweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period
Limit : Only one entry per person.
One (1) Grand Prize Winner shall receive:
- Two (2) VIP tickets to see Celine Dion perform during Spring 2011, on a date to be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, at the Caesar’s Palace Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV (“Concert”);
- A meet and greet with Celine Dion at the Concert;
- Two (2) round trip airline tickets (economy coach class) from the airport closest to the winner’s hometown to a Las Vegas, NV airport (as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor). Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation if the Winner’s hometown is within 100 miles, as determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, Las Vegas, NV;
- Two (2) nights’ hotel accommodation (standard, one room, double occupancy) in or around Las Vegas, NV during the Winner’s and his or guest’s stay; and
- Autographed copy of “Celine: Through the Eyes of the World” coffee table book.
Six (6) Weekly Winners shall each receive:
- An autographed “Celine: Through the Eyes of the World” poster.
Total ARV of all prizes:
Winners : To obtain a list of Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by July 6, 2010 to: Columbia Records, 26th Floor, 550 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10022, Attention: “Celine Dion Through the Eyes of the World” Sweepstakes Winner’s Name.