The Hillshire Farm Graduate to Deli Select Quality Game (the “Game” or “Promotion”) is offered only to individuals who are legal residents of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and are at least 13 years of age as of 08/17/2008.
The Promotion begins on 08/17/2008 at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on 12/20/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, by which time all entries (also referred to herein as “Game plays”) must be submitted.
How to enter:
A. Register at the Website. During the Promotional Period, access the Promotional Website (or “Website”) at www.gomeat.com and click on the icon, banner, or text link to access the registration page. Then:
- Complete the registration form with your first and last name, email address, zip code, date of birth and gender.
- Create a password. (Record your password and keep it in a secure location.) Your Promotion Account will then be established.
- If you like, complete the survey. Your answers to survey questions (or whether or not you choose to complete the survey) will have no effect on your ability to participate in the Promotion or your odds of winning.
B. Enter Code. After completing the registration procedure (above), you will be prompted to enter a Code. Two types of Codes – – UPCs and alphanumeric “Promotion Codes” – – will be used during different time periods of the overall Promotional Period, as described below. Promotion codes are unique and can only be entered one time each.
- Between 08/17/2008 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and 09/30/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, enter the UPC from any Hillshire Farm product or obtained by mail request (see Rule 3C, below). After 09/30/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, UPCs will be void and will not be accepted. Only Promotion Codes will be accepted after this date/time (see details in Rule 3B2, below).
- Between 08/17/2008 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT and 09/1/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, enter the UPC obtained in the rules (see Rule 3C, below). After 09/1/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT, UPCs obtained in the rules will be void and will not be accepted.
- Between 09/15/2008 at 12:00:00 a.m. PT and 12/20/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m PT, enter the 12 character alphanumeric Promotion Code found under the label of Hillshire Farm lunch meat tubs or obtained by mail request (see Rule 3C, below). Prior to 09/15/2008 at 12:00:00 a.m. PT, Promotion Codes are void and will not be accepted.
Be sure to keep Hillshire Farm product bearing UPC or Promotion Code or the free UPC or Promotion Code received by mail request or in rules (as appropriate), as this may be required by Sponsor to validate/authenticate Game play; see Section 7 below.
Enter UPC or Promotion Code (collectively, “Code”) exactly as it appears. If the Code is not entered exactly as it appears, Code will not be accepted and you will not be able to play Game. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. FOR FREE CODE, SEE SECTION 3C BELOW. After submission of a Code, you will receive one Game play and will find out if you are a prize winner. If you have won a prize (subject to verification), the Promotional Website will display a “Congratulations” message, a brief description of the prize potentially won and prize claim instructions. If you have NOT won a prize, a “Sorry” message will instead appear on-screen.
After registration and submission of Code, every participant, whether a prize winner or not, will receive a downloadable 8.5” x 11” Disney’s High School Musical: Senior Year poster.
C. FREE CODE NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To get a Code without making a purchase, mail a hand-printed self-addressed, stamped envelope to Hillshire Farm Free Code Request, c/o SoftCoin, Inc., 2000 Sierra Point Parkway, Ste. 801, Brisbane, CA 94005, to be postmarked by 12/01/2008 and received by 12/05/2008. Vermont residents only may omit return postage. If free Code request is received by 09/19/2008, participant submitting free Code request will receive a UPC. This free UPC must be submitted online by 9/30/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT or it will become void. If free Code request is received after 09/19/2008, participant requesting free Code will receive a Promotion Code. This free Promotion Code must be submitted online by 12/20/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT or it will become void. Each valid mail-in free Code request will result in receipt of one Code. Limit one request per stamped envelope. Limit (6) mail-in requests for free Codes per participant/Promotion Account/postal mailing address/email address per week. No photocopies or other mechanical reproductions of free Code requests will be accepted. You may also obtain a free Code (in the form of a UPC) in the rules, between 12:00:01 a.m. PT on 8/17/2008 and 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 8/31/2008 only. This free Code is 014450006405. Limit 6 free Codes from the rules per participant/Promotion Account/postal mailing address/email address per week (from 8/17/2008 through 8/31/2008). After mail-in free Code request has been processed by SoftCoin and you have received a free Code by mail, or after you obtain a free Code from the rules as described above, go to the Promotional Website and follow the procedure indicated above to participate. All free Codes received online must be entered by 11:59:59 p.m. PT on 9/1/2008. Free UPCs and Promotion Codes must be used by the respective times/dates set forth above. For purposes of these Official Rules, a “week” begins on Monday at 12:00:00 a.m. PT and ends on the following Sunday at 11:59:59 p.m. PT except as follows: (a) the first week of the Promotion begins on Sunday, 08/17/2008 at 12:00:01 a.m. PT; (b) the last week of the Promotion ends on Saturday, 12/20/2008 at 11:59:59 p.m. PT. Codes are available while supplies last.
Limit two (2) Game plays per participant/Promotion Account/email address/postal mailing address per day, and six (6) Game plays per week.
Grand Prize (7,500): a pair of e-Movie Cash™ movie tickets. ARV: $24.00 each. Tickets are good for Disney’s High School Musical 3: Senior Year or any other Disney or Touchstone Pictures release at any participating U.S. theater.
First Prize (250): Coupon redeemable for winner’s choice of Hillshire Farm product with a value of $4.99 or less. ARV: up to $4.99 each
Total ARV of all prizes: