Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least 18 years of age or the age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is greater at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico, all U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited by law.
Sweepstakes begins on or about 2/1/09 at 12:00:01 a.m. ET and ends on 2/15/09 at 11:59:59 p.m. ET (“Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
To enter, you must provide the following information at a special splash page located at nfl.monster.com: FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and FAVORITE NFL TEAM. At the special splash page, available through announcement during media broadcast of Super Bowl XLIII on the NBC network, and banner advertisements and other links as well as through a link at the Monster.com home page, submit a complete entry. A complete entry consists of providing and confirming FIRST NAME, LAST NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and FAVORITE NFL TEAM.
One entry per person
Thirty two (32) First Prizes will be awarded. Each First Prize will consist of the following:
- Two (2) tickets to all eight (8) regular season home games for the 2009-2010 season of the team of the First Prize Winner’s choice (subject to availability). Approximate Retail Value: $2,400. All costs incurred by First Prize winner in getting to and from, and attending the games represented by the tickets won as prizes, are the responsibility of the First Prize winner.
- Merchandise Bag: Branded football related items. Approximate retail value (ARV) $50
- Custom Jersey: Each winner will get a jersey of their favorite team with his or her last name on the back. Approximate retail value (ARV) $100
- Each First Prize Winner will receive a trip for one (1) to New York, NY for three days and two nights during the time period between March 19, 2009 and March 21, 2009 (subject to change, specific dates to be determined by Sponsor). During this trip, all First Prize Winners will participate in a selection process (the “Contest”) at NFL Headquarters, with representatives of both Monster and the NFL, with the final result of the interview process being a single Grand Prize winner (from the pool of up to 32 First Prize participants) being selected as the Director of the Department of Fandemonium. Further details provided in section 5 (GRAND PRIZE CONTEST). The trip includes (i) round trip coach class air transportation for one, (ii) standard hotel accommodations (single occupancy) for two (2) nights, and (iii) One hundred Dollars ($100) in spending money, and banquet reception for all First Prize Winners hosted by Sponsor. Â Approximate Retail Value (ARV) of First Prize Travel is $1,600. The actual value will vary depending on winner’s city of departure. Sponsor may substitute for air travel if winner lives close to destination. If the actual value turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. All expenses not specifically included, including but not limited to any taxes or expenses as set forth, are the sole responsibility of Winner. Winner must travel on dates specified by Sponsor, or may forfeit prize. Selected airline and hotel are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the Contest is postponed or cancelled for any reason after travel is arranged, balance of trip will be awarded in full satisfaction of prize, and no additional prize will be awarded. Winner must possess all required travel documents, including visas and valid passports, if and as applicable. Airfare does not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Ground transportation, tax, gratuities, personal expenses, and all other expenses incurred on the trip that are not specifically provided for herein, including but not limited to additional ground transportation, airport taxes or fees, gratuities and any other incidental expenses, are solely the responsibility of the applicable prize winner.
- First Prize Winners must accept the total First Prize package and cannot accept any portion by itself.
- Total ARV of each First Prize: $4,150.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded, to include a cash prize in the amount of one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000), to be distributed in four installments over one year, as well as unique NFL experiences listed below, all of which to constitute the fictional employment position of the 2009-2010 “Director of the Department of Fandemonium”.
- DRAFT: Announce a pick at the 2009 NFL Draft
- PRO BOWL: Select a play at the 2010 Pro Bowl
- SUPER BOWL: Join the coin toss ceremony at Super Bowl XLIV
- INTERNATIONAL SERIES: Participate in on-field player introductions at the 2009 International Series game
- THANKSGIVING: Be an on-field broadcast liaison for NFL Network’s 2009 Thanksgiving game
- PLAYOFFS: Assist in monitoring player uniforms on-field before a 2009 Wild Card game
- KICKOFF: Act as a backstage talent wrangler at the 2009 NFL Kickoff
- Such experiences will include, for the Director and one (1) guest:
- Tickets to the applicable NFL game
- Hotel accommodations at a location nearby the experience venue, at Monster’s discretion
- Air travel from the airport closest to the winner’s residence, at Monster’s discretion
- Hospitality access to the applicable event at which the experiences take place
- Approximate Retail Value of entire Grand Prize is $167,000
Total ARV of all prizes: