To celebrate the launch of the 2016 NASCAR Season, home loan company Ditech is running the Drive Down Your Mortgage Promotion at ditechdrivedownyourmortgage.com where fans can win $20,000 every time Kevin Harvick, driver of the No. 4 Jimmy John’s Chevrolet SS, wins a race during the NASCAR season.
But wait, there’s more. You could also win Kevin Harvick merchandise or Fanatic Gift Codes instantly just by playing daily at ditechdrivedownyourmortgage.com. Ditech will potentially give away over $750,000 during the Promotion running between February 19 and November 21, 2016. Don’t miss out and register today for your chance to win.
How To Enter The Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage Promotion
Beginning on February 19, 2016, NASCAR fans are invited to register for the promotion by visiting the promotional website available online at ditechdrivedownyourmortgage.com. Each entrant will be required to provide their first name, last name, email address, birth date, phone number, complete mailing address, zip code and create a password prior to registering.
After completing the registration form, each participant will receive one entry into the applicable random drawing. To earn additional sweepstakes entries, entrants must subsequently log into the promotional website daily during the Promotion Period.
Participants will also be offered the chance to win a prize instantly by play the Instant Win Game consisting of a Scratch Off Game. To play, participants must scratch off the area with their mouse to find out if they won a prize.
The Promotion consists of both a Sweepstakes and an Instant Win Game both beginning at 12:00:00 a.m. ET on Friday, February 19, 2016 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Monday, November 21, 2016. There is a limit of one (1) game play and one (1) sweepstakes entry per participant throughout the Promotion Period.
2016 NASCAR Schedule
Tune in to any of the following thirty-seven NASCAR Race to find out if Kevin Harvick win:
- February 21: Daytona International Speedway (Harvick finishes fourth in 58th Daytona 500)
- February 28: Atlanta Motor Speedway
- March 6: Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 13: Phoenix International Raceway
- March 20: Auto Club Speedway (Fontana, CA)
- April 3: Martinsville Speedway
- April 9: Texas Motor Speedway
- April 17: Bristol Motor Speedway
- April 24: Richmond International Raceway
- May 1: Talladega Superspeedway
- May 7: Kansas Speedway
- May 15: Dover International Speedway
- May 21: All-Star Race (Charlotte Motor Speedway)
- May 29: Charlotte Motor Speedway
- June 5: Pocono Raceway
- June 12: Michigan International Speedway
- June 26: Sonoma Raceway
- July 2: Daytona International Speedway
- July 9: Kentucky Speedway
- July 17: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- July 24: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
- July 31: Pocono Raceway
- August 7: Watkins Glen International
- August 20: Bristol Motor Speedway
- August 28: Michigan International Speedway
- September 4: Darlington Raceway
- September 10: Richmond International Raceway
- September 18: Chicagoland Speedway
- September 25: New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- October 2: Dover International Speedway
- October 8: Charlotte Motor Speedway
- October 16: Kansas Speedway
- October 23: Talladega Superspeedway
- October 30: Martinsville Speedway
- November 6: Texas Motor Speedway
- November 13: Phoenix International Speedway
- November 20: Homestead –Miami Speedway
Thirty-Seven (37) Potential Sweepstakes Prizes (one per per Race): $20,000 cash, awarded in the form of a check. The prize will be awarded if and only if, Kevin Harvick is the officially declared winner of the race.
Seven thousand and two (7,002) Instant Win Game Prizes:
- Kevin Harvick 1:24 die cast (12 prizes)
- $20 Fanatic Gift Code (500 prizes)
- Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Key Chain (1,500 prizes)
- Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Car Magnet (1,650 prizes)
- Kevin Harvick Hero Card and Coozie (3,340 prizes)
The Ditech Drive Down Your Mortgage Promotion is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry (19 or older if a resident of Alabama or Nebraska).