Eligibility : The 2010 Cooking Light Ultimate Reader Recipe Contest (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, and the District of Columbia (U.S.), age 21 or older at time of entry. Void outside the United States, in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law.
Promotion Period : Online entries must be received between 12:01 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Tuesday, March 16, 2010, and 11:59 PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on Tuesday, June 15, 2010 (the “Contest Entry Period”)
How To Enter : To enter online, visit our website at cookinglight.com/clurrc and follow the directions provided.
Limit : There is no limit to the number of online or mail-in entries you may submit, but each recipe must be submitted by one person only and must be original, unpublished, tested in your home kitchen, and may not have won any other recipe contest. Duplicate entries for the same recipe are not allowed.
There will be One (1) Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner selected that will receive $20,000 cash. Recipe Finalists are not eligible to vote as an online Cooking Light Reader Voter. Group entries will not be accepted and the prize will be awarded to one (1) person who submits the recipe submission entry.
In addition, the Grand Prize Recipe Contest Winner and a Guest will be flown to New York City (NYC), for a VIP Photo Shoot, with the winner and Cooking Light Executive Chef, Billy Strynkowski. The photos will appear in the December 2010 Issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
The Grand Prize Recipe Contest Winner’s “New York City VIP Photo Shoot Trip”, will take place from Tuesday, September 21, 2010 through Friday, September 24, 2010 and will be provided by Cooking Light Magazine and includes:
* Airfare: Round-trip Airfare for Two (2) for the winner and a guest, from a major airport nearest the winner’s home to a NYC airport. The w inner and travel companion/guest must travel on same itinerary. (ARV: $1,200.00)
* Transportation: Car Service to and from the NYC Airport and Hotel for winner and guest. ($250.00)
* Hotel Accommodations: A Four-Day/Three Night stay, for Two (2) Individuals, the winner and a guest, at a NYC hotel provided by Cooking Light and based on double occupancy. Some restrictions may apply. Advance reservations are required. ($1,500.00)
* Dinner for Two (2) on Wednesday, September 22, 2010, for the winner and a guest with Cooking Light Executive Chef, Billy Strynkowski. ($250.00).
* A Photo Shoot with the winner at a Photo Studio and Chef Billy for photographs that will appear in the December 2010 Issue of Cooking Light Magazine.
* Two (2) Tickets to the New York Supper Club. ($130.00)
* Cash Stipend: American Express Gift Card in the amount of $1,670 with $500 for Meals and $1,170 to help defray any tax liability there may be on the trip prize. (ARV: $1,670.00)
TOTAL ARV of Trip: $5,000.00
TOTAL ARV of Grand Prize: $25,000.00
There will be Six (6) Remaining Recipe Contest Finalists, following the Grand Prize Winner selection, and each will receive $500 cash. Total of Finalists Prize Value will be $3,000.
Total ARV of all prizes:
Winners : Name of Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner will be posted on cookinglight.com and published in the December 2010 issue of Cooking Light Magazine. For a hard copy list of winners or other information, please address your inquiry to: 2010 Cooking Light “Ultimate Reader Recipe Contest”, P.O. Box 25497, Rochester, NY 14625