How To Enter : Visit the Sweepstakes website at www.skatewiththegreats.com and complete the registration form.
Eligibility : MET-Rx® Skate with the Greats Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) open only to legal residents of the New York Islanders Territory including and limited to, Nassau, Suffolk, Queens, Manhattan and Kings Counties in New York, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry.
Timing : The entry period begins on January 10, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on February 11, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”)
Limit : One entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period
Prize (s) :
Following the February 11th deadline to enter (see Rule #6 below for how to enter), MET-Rx will select eight (8) winners in a random drawing, to participate in the “Skate with the Greats” challenge. The winners will have the opportunity to take an initial physical with the Islanders training staff, followed by weekly group sessions with the trainers where each participant will receive a customized training program. The training schedule will begin on February 16th and will last for three (3) weeks. Training dates are as follows:
* Wednesday, February 16, 2011
* Friday, February 18, 2011
* Friday, February 25, 2011
* Thursday, March 3, 2011
All workout times will be at 6pm at the Ice Works Training facility in Syosset.
During one of five (5) Islanders home games throughout the three-week training, each of the eight (8) participants will be highlighted on the center-ice scoreboard for an in-game interview.
* On Sunday, March 6,2011, following an Islanders home game, all eight (8) winners must agree to take part in a scrimmage consisting of three (3) 10-minute periods of hockey on the Coliseum ice with select Islanders legends (in Sponsor’s sole discretion).
* Legends may include, but are not limited to, Mike Bossy, Bobby Nystrom, and Bryan Trottier.*
* Each winner will receive his/her own customized jersey and uniform socks and will be introduced individually on the PA and upper scoreboard.
* Fans in attendance during the Islanders game will be invited to watch this event following the Islanders home game.
Approximate Retail Value of each prize is as follows:
* Eight winners each will receive four tickets to the 3/6/2011 game (night of the SWG promotion). Price per ticket is $50 (4 tickets per winner) for a total value of $200.
* Four (4) sessions with the team trainer equals a total value of $400.
* Equipment includes 8 hockey jerseys at $150 each and 4 pairs of socks for each winner at $10 for each sock which equals a $190 value per winner.
* Skating session with Islanders Alumni on the Nassau Coliseum Ice – a $1,000 value per winner.