How To Enter : Complete an official entry form found at 43Fiestas.com.
Eligibility : THE “43 FIESTAS” SWEEPSTAKES (“SWEEPSTAKES”) IS OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE LICENSED DRIVERS AGE 18 OR OLDER (EXCEPT RESIDENTS OF ALABAMA AND NEBRASKA, WHO MUST BE 19 OR OLDER) AS OF 8/15/2010. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. MILITARY INSTALLATIONS LOCATED IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES.
Timing : Begins on 8/15/2010 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on 10/25/2010 at 11:59 PM EST
First Prize: The randomly selected 43 First Prize Winners will win the prize package outlined below:
- One (1) Insignia® – 560 Series 40″ 1080p, 120Hz, LED-LCD HDTV
Approximate Retail Value: $1,000 per winner.
Grand Prize: The randomly selected 43 Grand Prize Winners will win the “Ford Championship Weekend” prize package outlined below for themselves and one (1) guest:
- Round-trip air economy class transportation (specific air carrier to be chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion) for two from a major US airport close to winner’s residence to Miami, FL
- Hotel accommodations [one (1) room, standard, double occupancy] for three (3) nights in or around Miami, FL November 19-22, 2010
- Two tickets to the official 43 Fiestas Welcome Reception to be hosted at TBD location in or around Miami, FL on November 18, 2010
- Two grandstand tickets to the Ford 300 NASCAR Nationwide Series™ race (November 20, 2010) and the Ford 400 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series™ race (November 21, 2010) at Homestead-Miami Speedway®
- Two (2) hospitality passes prior to the Ford 300 & 400 races
- Ground transportation to/from hotel and Homestead-Miami Speeding, including round-trip airport transfer
- One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card for additional meals or activities
- Two (2) Ford Racing apparel gift packages
Approximate Retail Value: $5,000 per winner.
Bonus Prize: Additionally, each of the 43 Grand Prize Winners will have an equal chance to win an all-new 2011 Fiesta, based on the following two (2) eligibility requirements: