This holiday season, give yourself the gift of the Ultimate Home Redesign with Houzz and USA Today. Enter the USA Today Houzz Home Design Sweepstakes once per week through January 27th and you could be the grand prize winner.
The Grand Prize consists of $9,000 worth of home design products from Houzz.com and home design services from a design professional.
Plus, get a one-time discount code to use on Houzz.com just by entering!
How To Enter This USA Today Sweepstakes
You may enter by visiting the official registration page on www.usatoday.com/life. Then, you must complete all of the required information and follow all posted instructions. Complete the entry form and any other required fields and then submit your entry by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
Each eligible person who completes an entry from will receive a one-time coupon code for $20 off a purchase of $100 or more from Houzz.com.
USA Today Houzz Home Design Sweepstakes At A Glance
- USA Today Houzz Home Design Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) who are 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- The Sweepstakes begins at 11:59 am (EST) on December 16, 2016 and end at 11:59am (EST) on January, 27, 2017.
- Maximum one entry per person, per week throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
- On or about January 30, 2017 one Grand Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
- Winner will be notified on or about January 30, 2017 at the email address provided on winner’s entry form.
- Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize: $10,000.
- Sponsored by Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC.
For more information on the USA Today Houzz Home Design Sweepstakes, including official rules, visit http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2016/12/09/ultimate-home-redesign/95182086/#/ now!