Don’t know what to cook for dinner? Be inspired by the America’s Test Kitchen What’s for Dinner Sweepstakes 2017 and enter for a chance to win Le Creuset cookware, $2,000 cash and much more.
One lucky grand prize winner will receive over $3,000 in cookware, easy meal starters, and online cooking courses from Le Creuset, Stonewall Kitchen, and America’s Test Kitchen, plus $2,000 cash. A few runner-up winners will get $500 in gift cards from Le Creuset and Stonewall Kitchen.
How To Enter
- Go to http://sweeps.americastestkitchen.com.
- Complete the online entry registration form including all required information.
- Complete your entry registration by clicking on a link in an email sent to the address listed on the registration form.
The America’s Test Kitchen What’s for Dinner Sweepstakes 2017 is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 21 years of age and older at the time the promotion begins.
Begins on March 14, 2017 at 12:01 AM EST and ends on April 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM EST.
Entries are limited to 1 entry per individual during the entire Promotional Period.
Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around April 20, 2017.
- There will be 4 prizes awarded.One (1) Grand Prize: $2,000 in cash, $1,500 gift card to Le Creuset, $1,500 gift card to Stonewall Kitchen, and a 12-month membership to America’s Test Kitchen’s Online Cooking School.
- Three (3) Runner-Up Prizes: A $250 gift card to Le Creuset and a $250 gift card to Stonewall Kitchen.
Total ARV of all prizes is $6,739.40.
For a copy of the list of Winners, send a self?addressed, stamped envelope to: “America’s Test Kitchen What’s for Dinner Sweepstakes,” Winners List Requests, c/o America’s Test Kitchen, 17 Station Street, Brookline, MA, 02445. List of prize winners will be available from May 25, 2017 to November 25, 2017.
America’s Test Kitchen, LLC, 17 Station Street, Brookline, MA, 02445.