Starting on December 15th, visit PBS.org/Sweepstakes and enter the PBS MASTERPIECE Sweepstakes 2017. You could win a 7-day, 6-night trip for 2 to Great Britain where you’ll get the opportunity to go behind the scenes of MASTERPIECE film locations.
Plus, monthly winners will get MASTERPIECE merchandise including the Downton Abbey Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD, Sherlock Seasons 1-3 on DVD, and Victoria Season 1 on DVD.
How To Enter At PBS.org/Sweepstakes
To enter, navigate the Internet to www.pbs.org/sweepstakes. Complete the online entry form with your legal name, e-mail address, address of your legal residence, state/province, zip code/postal code and the local public television station on which you watch Masterpiece.
Earn Additional Entries
During the Promotion Period, you may obtain up to 5 additional entries by inviting friends to enter the Sweepstakes, each such entry earned when your friend enters the Sweepstakes.
After submitting an online Base Entry, you may click one of the INVITE FRIENDS options on Twitter to share an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes via a unique link to the entry form to be posted by you to your personal Twitter account. For each friend that you invite to the Sweepstakes who is eligible for and subsequently enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided, you will receive one “Invite a Friend” entry, up to a maximum of 5 such entries during the Promotion Period. You may invite as many Friends to enter as you wish, however, the maximum number of “Invite a Friend” Entries you may receive is 5 total.
Win A Trip To Great Britain
Each month during the Promotion Period, one Monthly Prize Winner will be selected, via random drawing, to receive the following from shopPBS.org:
- Downton Abbey: The Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD
- Sherlock action figure
- Sherlock Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD
- Victoria Season 1 DVD.
The Monthly Prize Winner for January 2017 will also receive a Sherlock script autographed by several cast members. Each Monthly Prize Winner remains in the drawing for the Grand Prize.
One Grand Prize winner will be awarded the following Grand Prize:
- Trip for two (2) adults (18 years of age or older, or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older) to Great Britain leaving the United States on Saturday, July 1, 2017, arriving in London on Sunday, July 2, 2017, and returning to the United States on Saturday, July 8, 2017 (subject to flight availability);
- Air travel will be arranged/booked by the designated prize coordinator for economy class round-trip travel for two (2) adults to London Heathrow Airport on British Airways from any British Airways operated U.S. gateway city at the time of travel, and includes a connecting one-way flight for two (2) adults to Leeds Bradford Airport in Leeds;
- Private driver for two (2) adults from Leeds Bradford Airport to The Royal York Hotel in York;
- Commencing on Sunday, July 2, 2017, hotel accommodation for three (3) consecutive nights in York (single standard room, double occupancy) at The Royal York Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- On July 3, 2017, private tour of York provided by Welcome to Yorkshire, stopping at key filming locations used in Victoria, including York Minster and Minster School area, followed by Afternoon Tea at Bettys;
- On July 4, 2017, private driving tour of wider Yorkshire, including: (A) Victoria film locations at Castle Howard, including a tour conducted by the Hon. Nicholas Howard whose family has owned the estate for 300 years, followed by lunch at Castle Howard; and (B) a tour and tea at Newby Hall;
- On July 5, 2017, visit Harewood House for lunch and a house tour, including an exhibit of costumes worn during filming of Victoria;
- On July 5, 2017, two (2) one-way standard fare train tickets for two (2) adults from Leeds to London and taxi transfer to Edwardian Hotel;
- Commencing Wednesday, July 5, 2017, hotel accommodation for three (3) consecutive nights in London (single standard room, double occupancy) at the Edwardian Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults;
- On July 6, 2017, visit the Tower of London, a Sherlock film location, with admittance and attendance for two (2) adults at the Opening Ceremony, a personal tour by Historic Royal Palaces of the Crown Jewels, instruction on the role of the Tower’s guardians by Her Majesty’s Chief Yeoman Warder, and lunch at the Tower;
- On July 6, 2017, taxi transfer to Kensington Palace, a film location for Victoria, to go behind the scenes with the Chief Curator to see Queen Victoria’s dresses and accessories, and have tea in The Orangery in Kensington Gardens;
- On July 7, 2017, private driving tour with International Friends of Downton Abbey village film locations followed by lunch and a visit to the iconic Highclere Castle for an exclusive behind the scenes tour by owner and resident, The Countess of Carnarvon. The Grand Prize Winner also will receive a signed copy of Lady Carnarvon’s book, At Home at Highclere: Stories and Menus from the Real Downton Abbey and two (2) gift bags with Highclere Castle merchandise. Return to London by private car following afternoon tea at the Castle;
- On July 8, 2017, two (2) one-way Heathrow Express tickets for travel from Paddington Station in London to Heathrow Airport; and
- Downton Abbey, Sherlock, and Victoria merchandise from shopPBS including the Downton Abbey Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD, Sherlock Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD, Sherlock action figure, and Victoria Season 1 DVD.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is up to $9,300.
PBS MASTERPIECE Sweepstakes 2017 At A Glance
- The PBS MASTERPIECE Sweepstakes 2017 is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec). In addition, entrants must be 18 years of age or older (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction of their residence, whichever is older).
- The Sweepstakes begins at 9:01:00 a.m. CST on December 15, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. CST on March 15, 2017.
- There is a limit of one online entry via the online entry form per eligible person per day during the Promotion Period, regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have.
- One potential Monthly Prize Winner will be selected in a random drawing on or about each of the following dates: December Monthly Prize Winner will be selected January 7, 2017; January Monthly Prize Winner will be selected February 5, 2017; February Monthly Prize Winner will be selected March 7, 2017; and March Monthly Prize Winner will be selected March 23, 2017.
- Total ARV of all prizes is up to $10,780.
- Sponsored by WGBH Educational Foundation, One Guest Street, Boston, MA 02135.
- Administrated by LeadDog Marketing Group, 440 9th Ave., 17th Floor, New York, NY 10001.
For more information on the PBS MASTERPIECE Sweepstakes 2017, including official rules, visit www.PBS.org/Sweepstakes now!