Just in time for Christmas, Cost Plus World Market is bringing you the Great Holiday Baking Sweepstakes. Enter this Holiday Sweepstakes at worldmarketsweepstakes.com now through December 31st and you could win a grand prize package valued at over $8,000.
The Grand Prize Winner and a guest will be sent on a trip to London, England for a guided food tour. Plus, 3 other winners will receive a World Market gift card worth $500 each.
Cost Plus World Market Great Holiday Baking Sweepstakes At A Glance
- The Cost Plus World Market Great Holiday Baking Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, and all other U.S. territories and possessions).
- Begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on November 21, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2016.
- Limit one entry per person per day.
- Potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about January 16, 2017 from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period.
- Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes is $9,620.00.
- Sponsored by Cost Plus World Market, 1201 Marina Village Parkway, Alameda, CA 94501.
- Administrated by Haley Miranda Group, 8654 Washington Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90232.
What Are The Prizes?
GRAND PRIZE (1): A trip for 2 to London, England to attend a guided food tour and pastry class in London. Trip consists of round-trip coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence to London, 7 days and 6 nights standard hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport and hotel, a guided food tour in London, a pastry class in London, taxi fare, and a $1,000 World Market Gift Card for winner only. Approximate Retail Value of the grand prize is $8,120.00.
FIRST PRIZES (3): A $500 World Market Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value of each first prize is $500.
During the Promotion Period, visit www.worldmarketsweepstakes.com and follow the provided instructions to complete and submit the online entry form to receive 1 entry. All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2016 to be eligible.