Did you know your DIY disasters photo can win you a $20,000 kitchen makeover? Spring is here and a lot of us are starting to think about fixing up our homes. But sometimes, it doesn’t always turn out the way you planned it. That is where LIVE with Kelly & Michael can help you.
LIVE recently teamed up with Sears for the LIVE’s DIY Disasters Photo Contest, a contest where your biggest Do-It-Yourself fail could win you a stunning kitchen makeover from Sears, the house experts for homeowners. This makeover is valued at $20,000 and includes a full suite of Kenmore PRO appliances and home improvement services.
How To Enter LIVE’s DIY Disasters Photo Contest
Starting on April 11, 2016, take a picture of your biggest DIY disaster and visit either the LIVE with Kelly & Michael website or the LIVE with Kelly & Michael Facebook Page to register for the Contest.
To enter LIVE’s DIY Disasters Photo Contest, you will be required to upload your DIY disaster photo and complete the registration form using your Facebook information or by providing them manually. You will also be required to provide a short description of your DIY disaster.
Upon submitting the online entry form, your entry will be submitted to the Photo Contest and will be judged based on the following 3 judging criteria:
- Dramatic Nature of the Photo (50%).
- Composition/Quality of the Photo (30%).
- Level of Difficulty of the DIY Project (20%).
Each contestant is allowed to submit 1 entry per day during the Contest Period. All entries must be completed and received by no later than 11:59 a.m. ET on April 24, 2016 to be eligible for the Contest.
The potential Grand Prize Winner, the one with the highest score based on the judging criteria, will be contacted by phone one or about May 2, 2016. Once confirmed, the Grand Prize Winner will receive the following:
- A $10,000 Sears Store Credit to use toward winner’s choice of Sears’ Kitchen Appliances.
- A $10,000 Sears Home Services Store Credit to use toward winner’s choice of Sears’ Repair, Remodeling, Maintenance, related products and other Home Improvement service options.
Between May 2, 2016 and June 24, 2016, you can find out who is the Grand Prize Winner by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope to: LIVE’s DIY Disasters Photo Contest “Rules” or “Winner” (specify which), P.O. Box 6611, Burbank, CA 91510.
LIVE’s DIY Disasters Photo Contest is offered and open to contestants who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a legal resident of any of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Canada (excluding the province of Quebec).
- Be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.