The Alltop Badge Faceoff (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Contest. Employees and contractors of Nononina, Inc, ePrize, LLC, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
The Contest begins on June 11, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 9, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Contest Period”).
How to Enter :
During the Submission Phase, visit http://alltop.eprize.net/badgedesign (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to create a badge design that gives a sense of “approval” to the Alltop.com content and upload it where indicated (the “Entry”). By completing the registration and submitting your badge design, you agree that your Entry conforms to the Design Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your badge design and disqualify you from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your badge design fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions. Badge Design Guidelines:
- The badge design must be in jpeg format up to 2 MB;
- The badge design must be in one (1) of the following sizes: 125 x 125, 250 x 250, 88 x 31, or 120 x 60; and
- The badge design cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- You must have designed the badge(s) that you submit.
- The badge design must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The badge design must not contain brand names or trademarks;
- The badge design must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The badge design must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The badge design must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The badge design must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where badge design is created.
Each entrant may submit up to ten (10) Entries during the Submission Phase.
FIVE (5) GRAND PRIZES: iPod Touch. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $299.99. The ARV is subject to price fluctuations in the consumer marketplace based on, among other things, any gap in time between the date the ARV is estimated for purposes of these Official Rules and the date the prize is awarded or redeemed.
Total ARV of all prizes :