How To Enter : Visit chevybaseball.com, click on the applicable promotional banners, buttons and/or links to access the online entry form. Follow the instructions provided to fully complete and submit the entry form to receive one (1) entry in the Promotion
Eligibility : Building Diamond and Dreams Promotion (“Promotion”) is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older (or of the legal age of majority in their state of residence, whichever is older) as of 3/31/11.
Timing : Promotion begins at 12:00:01PM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 3/31/11 and ends at 11:59:59PM ET on 5/31/11 (“Promotion Period”).
Limit : There is a limit of (1) entry per person, per email address and per telephone number during the promotional period regardless of the method of entry.
Prize (s) :
(4) Finalist Prizes: A 4-day/3-night trip for winner and up to (3) guest(s) to attend the 2011 MLB All-Star Game in Phoenix, AZ on 7/12/11 consisting of round-trip coach class air transportation from a major U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to a major U.S. gateway airport near Phoenix, AZ; standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations (2 rooms, double occupancy), (4) tickets to the 2011 MLB All-Star Game exhibition, and ground transportation to/from the airport and the applicable hotel (Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Finalist Prize=$12,000).
(1) Grand Prize: 2012 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ. ARV=$48,544. ARV based on 2012 Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (“MSRP”) of a base model with available manufacturer upgrades. Grand Prize winner has the option of selecting any other 2012 Chevrolet model vehicle (excluding commercial vehicles) whose MSRP does not exceed $48,544; however, if Chevrolet model is selected with an MSRP of less than $48,544 winner will NOT receive the difference in prize value.
(20) Field Makeover Prizes: Each winner will receive a baseball or softball field makeover will be awarded to First Prize Winner’s designated local municipality or baseball or softball non-profit organization consisting of products and services (to be designated by GM in its sole and absolute discretion) with a total value not to exceed $20,000.
(20) Baseball Clinic Prizes: A youth baseball instructional clinic provided by Ripken Baseball awarded to Second Prize Winner’s designated youth baseball league. Exact details of clinic to be determined by GM. ARV: $8,000/each.
(60) Baseball Equipment Prizes: $2,000 worth of baseball equipment (designated by GM and Rawlings) awarded to Third Prize Winner’s designated youth baseball league. ARV $2,000 each.
Total ARV of all prizes : $788,544