Calling all students! The WrestleMania Reading Challenge, an annual online reading and writing contest, is back! Start reading a book and you could win a trip to WrestleMania 31 at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California on Sunday, March 29, 2015 or $1,000 worth of books for your school or community library!
Read To Win
To participate, visit wwereadingsuperstar.com to enter your date of birth and follow the steps below, depending on your Age Group.
Children ages 4 -12:
- Select your Reading Buddy: Your choice of Jey & Jimmy Uso, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Natalya, Roman Reigns, Titus O’Neil, Los Matadores, or The Bella Twins.
- Choose a book from the digital library and start reading.
- Once the book has been read, click “Submit” on the final page of the book to complete the registration process and receive one entry into the sweepstakes.
Children ages 13 -18:
- Select your Pen Pal: Your choice of Jey & Jimmy Uso, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Natalya, Roman Reigns, Titus O’Neil, Los Matadores, or The Bella Twins.
- Write an essay (at least 100-250 words) about your favorite book.
- Submit your email address and phone number to receive one entry into the sweepstakes
This sweepstakes started at 12:01am EST on Monday, January 12, 2015 and you have until 11:59pm EST on Sunday, February 22, 2015 to read books and/or write your essay to participate.
Two Grand Prize Winners, one (1) from each Age Group, will each receive a trip for two (2), valued at $3,000 each, to WrestleMania 31, the biggest wrestling event of the year! Trip includes airfare, hotel accommodations, two (2) tickets to WrestleMania 31 and $300 spending money.
Four First Prize Winners, two (2) from each Age Group, will receive $1,000 worth of books, awarded in the form of a First Book Marketplace gift credits for your school or program. Finally, 10 other winners, five (5) from each Age Group, will each receive a WWE Championship Replica Title Belt valued at $250 each!
The Wrestlemania Reading Challenge Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least four (4) years old, and no older than eighteen (18) years old, as of January 12, 2015.