For a second time in January, Williams-Sonoma is offering you the chance to win a trip for two to a fabulous destination in the world. A few days ago, they gave away a culinary experience at The Cook’s Atelier in France. This time, they are sending one lucky winner and a guest on a six-night culinary journey through Thailand.
Winner will travel to Bangkok, Chiang Mai and Phuket where he/she will stay at luxury hotels and enjoy authentic Thai cooking classes at each destination.
How It Works
Commencing on January 21, 2016, entrants must register by completing and submitting the registration form available online at williams-sonoma.com/thailandtrip. Requested information include full name, address, city, state of residence, zip code, and email address.
Upon completion of the registration form, entrants will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. All participants may enter only once during the entire Sweepstakes Period. Entries will be accepted online until February 18, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Grand Prize Drawing will be held on or around March 1, 2016.
The Grand Prize consists of a trip for two to Thailand and is valued at $14,350. The trip includes the following elements:
- 2 international roundtrip airfare
- 2 domestic airfare between Bangkok-Chiang Mai-Phuket
- 2-night stay at the Madarin Oriental Bangkok, a Thai cooking class for two and a 60-minute traditional Thai massage for two
- 2 half-day Bangkok cultural city tour
- 2-night stay at the Four Season Chiang Mai and a Thai cooking class for two
- 2-night stay at the Sri panwa Phuket and a Thai cooking class for two
The Williams-Sonoma Trip To Thailand Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.