Eligibility : The Simply Smart VIP Tennis Weekend Contest is open to legal U.S. residents who are 21 years of age or older at the time of Contest entry and reside in the following states: MA, ME, NH, VT, RI, CT, NY, PA, NJ, GA, FL, AL, SC, TN.
Promotion Period : The Simply Smart VIP Tennis Weekend Contest (the “Contest”) entry period begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on April 1st, 2010, and ends at 11:59 p.m. on September 30th, 2010 (the “Contest Term”).
How To Enter : Visit BeSimplySmart.com during the applicable Contest Term and complete an official entry form.
Limit : one entry per person
The Grand Prize consists of:
• Round trip coach class airfare for two (2) from the major airport closest to Winner’s place of residence to Boca Raton, FL for the Event, including ground transportationbetween the Florida airport and the Boca Raton Resort & Club.
• A double occupancy room for two (2) nights (November 5th and 6th, 2010) at the Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, FL, including ground transportation between the Boca Raton Resort & Club and each official event included in the Grand Prize.
• Opportunity for two (2) people to participate in the Pro-Am Tennis event, including catered lunch at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, on Friday, November 5th. This is a unique opportunity to participate in the Pro-Am Tennis event, playing a few sets in a oneon- one setting with Chris Evert. Chris Evert, celebrity participants, and tennis-pros will be on court to hit balls and give pointers.
• Invitations for two (2) to the Celebrity Classic Cocktail party for the Event at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, Friday, November 5th.
• Invitations for two (2) to the Gala Dinner Dance for the Event at the Boca Raton Resort & Club, Saturday, November 6th.
• Two (2) Skyview Box Seats for each session (November 6th and 7th) of the Event (4 total tickets) at the Delray Beach Tennis Center. Well-known personalities join Chris Evert in competitive matches throughout the weekend to raise money for charity.
• Two (2) Access wristbands to the VIP Hospitality Suite at the Delray Beach Tennis Center for use during the Event, including a catered buffet and open bar.
• One (1) VIP parking pass at the Delray Beach Tennis Center for use during the Event.
The Grand Prize has an approximate retail value of $12,000.00
Total ARV of all prizes:
Winners : To obtain the name of the Winner, send a written request together with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Sponsor at HP Hood LLC, Six Kimball Lane, Lynnfield, MA 01940 by December 31, 2010. Residents of Vermont need not include postage