The Contest is open to all those who have attained the age of 19 at time of entry, except for employees, immediate families and anyone living with any employee of Quark Expeditions, its corporate affiliates, and Travel Agent partners or, if applicable, any co-sponsor, their advertising or promotional agencies or affiliates.
The Contest start date is June 13, 2008 at 12:01 EDT. The Contest end date is noon EDT March 13, 2009.
How to enter:
You must enter online at www.quarkexpeditions.com/north-pole-contest.
Limit of one entry per valid e-mail address per person.
The contest Prize consists of an expedition for two to the North Pole, July 9 to July 24, 2009. (Retail value of the Prize is US$45,380.00.) The Prize includes:
- Shipboard accommodation with daily housekeeping.
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners on board throughout your voyage. (Please inform us of any dietary requirements as far in advance as possible. Unfortunately, the ships’ galleys cannot prepare kosher meals.)
- All shore landings and excursions per the daily program.
- Leadership throughout the voyage by our experienced Expedition Leader, including shore landings and other activities.
- Formal and informal presentations by our Expedition Team and guest speakers as scheduled.
- Photographic Album on DVD.
- A pair of waterproof expedition boots on loan for shore landings.
- Hair dryer in every cabin.
- A Quark Expeditions parka.
- Coffee, tea, cocoa and bottled water available around the clock.
- Comprehensive pre-departure materials, including a map and an informative Arctic Reader.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout the program.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance for all passengers to a maximum of $100,000 per person.
- One night pre- and one night post-expedition hotel accommodation with breakfast in Helsinki, Finland, based on twin occupancy.
- Return charter air transportation between Helsinki and Murmansk.
- All helicopter transfers and aerial sightseeing according to each day’s program.
- Group transfers from the Helsinki hotel to the airport and from Murmansk airport to the ship for embarkation.
- Group transfers from the ship to Murmansk airport upon disembarkation and from Helsinki airport to the Helsinki hotel at the end of the voyage – plus all baggage handling aboard ship.
Total ARV of all prizes: