The PEAK Antifreeze Racing League will take place throughout the 2009 IndyCar Series schedule starting with the April 5, 2009 race held at the Streets of St. Petersburg in St. Petersburg, Fl. and ending with the conclusion of the October 10, 2009 race held at Miami-Homestead Speedway. There will be 17 races in all in which to participate. The opportunity to register your pick for the first race on April 5, 2009 will take place starting at 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on the first day of the Sweepstakes Period and will end 24 hours prior to the publicized starting time of that race. The opportunity to register your pick for each subsequent race will take place starting at 12:01 a.m. CT each Tuesday preceding that next IndyCar Series race event and will continue up until 24 hours prior to that race’s publicized staring time.
How to enter:
Visit peakracingleague.com and follow the instructions.
GRAND PRIZE: There will be one Grand Prize awarded to the participant earning the highest number of Points at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a tie, the Grand Prize Winner will be drawn randomly from a collection of all qualified participants who have tied for the highest Point total at the conclusion of the Sweepstakes Period.
The Grand Prize will consist of a trip for the Grand Prize Winner and a guest to St. Petersburg, Florida to attend the 2010 IndyCar Series Race at the Streets of St. Petersburg scheduled for April, 2010. It includes:
- Roundtrip airfare for two to Tampa/St. Petersburg from the airport nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s residence
- Hotel accommodations (based upon double occupancy) for the Grand Prize Winner and a guest for two nights
- Round-trip ground transportation while in Tampa/St. Petersburg — to and from the airport and the hotel and to and from the hotel to the race
- 2 tickets to the 2010 IndyCar Series Race at the Streets of St. Petersburg
WEEKLY PRIZES: Each week, the top three participants with the highest scores will be awarded Weekly Prizes based on the Point total for that particular week. In the event of a tie, the Weekly Prize Winners will be drawn randomly from a collection of all qualified participants who have tied for the respective highest, second highest and third highest Point totals at the conclusion of that week. The Weekly Prizes are:
- First Place Weekly Prize: PEAK® Power Station 450; Optix™ Wiper Blades; and a Microfiber Kit
- Second Place Weekly Prize: Optix™ Wiper Blades and a Microfiber Kit
- Third Place Weekly Prize: Microfiber Kit