Eligibility : To enter the LifeLock Lock In 2 Win Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you must (a) be a lawful permanent resident of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia; (b) at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry, and (c) have an active email account and Internet access.
Promotion Period : The LifeLock Lock In 2 Win Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on May 7, 2009, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on June 13, 2009 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
How To Enter : To enter, go to www.LifeLock.com, follow the Sweepstakes link and complete the online entry form
Limit : You may enter multiple times during the Sweepstakes period with different predictions of the Driver Result to get more chances to win. However, there is a limit of one (1) entry per person, per email address per day.
- PRIZE (1). There will be one (1) Grand Prize package available to be awarded in the Sweepstakes, that will consist of the Trip and Racing Merchandise elements, plus the chance to win a Cash Chance Prize, all described as follows:
- Trip: The Grand Prize trip shall consist of one (1) trip for two (2) (winner and one (1) guest) to Chicago, Illinois from July 9, 2009, through July 12, 2009 to attend the Sprint Cup Series LifeLock.com 400, scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at Chicagoland Speedway® in Joliet, IL. Trip includes round-trip coach air transportation between a major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s residence and Chicago; midsize car rental for Thursday, 7/9/09 through Sunday, 7/12/09; standard hotel accommodations for three (3) consecutive nights (one  room/double occupancy) at a local hotel selected by Sponsor; two (2) tickets (suite) to the Sprint Cup Series LifeLock.com 400 Race at Chicagoland Speedway® scheduled to take place on July 11, 2009; $1,000 in spending money for the winner only (provided in the form of one  certified check in the amount of $1,000); attendance at the Sponsor’s Driver’s meeting; ride for winner as a passenger in the Official Pace Car; and two (2) Sprint Cup Series VIP credentials. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Trip portion of the Grand Prize is up to $4,926. Additional prize restrictions apply as further described herein. In order to claim prize, additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Michigan International Speedway, Inc., Raceway Associates, LLC, and/or any applicable sanctioning body shall also be required as applicable.
- Racing Merchandise: Grand Prize winner will also receive the following Racing Merchandise:
- One (1) Racing Jacket (choice of driver and size). ARV: $110.00.
- One (1) Racing T-shirt (choice of driver and size). ARV: $30.00.
- One (1) Racing Hat. (choice of driver) ARV: $30.00.
Total ARV of Racing Merchandise portion of the Grand Prize is $170.00.
- $1,000,000 Cash Chance Prize. The Grand Prize winner will also have the chance to win a cash prize in the amount of $1,000,000. If $1,000,000 prize is awarded in the Sweepstakes, it will be awarded in the form of an annuity of $25,000.00 payable as a 40 year annuity. Annuity has approximate present value of $441,700. $1,000,000 will only be awarded if the Official Sanctioning Body winning Driver Results for the Sprint Cup Series LifeLock.com 400 taking place on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at Chicagoland Speedway® in Joliet, IL (“Illinois Race”) MATCH the Driver Results for the Michigan Race (of the Grand Prize winner made at the time of entry). A correct matching result of the Illinois Race and the Michigan Race includes the finishing order consisting of either a “straight” result (top two  driver finishers in Illinois Race exactly match top two  driver finishers in Michigan Race in the same order), or “box” result (top two  drivers must be the same for both the Illinois Race and Michigan Race, but may be in different order of 1st or 2nd Place). All Sprint Cup Series Race results are subject to the sole authority of the governing body and are final only upon the sanctioning body’s final determination of result. Both of the drivers selected in the Grand Prize winner’s entry must qualify for, participate in, and be declared the first and second place finishers in the Sprint Cup Series LifeLock.com 400 taking place on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at Chicagoland Speedway® in Joliet, IL, or the Grand Prize winner will not receive the $1,000,000 Cash Chance Prize; however, the Grand Prize winner will still be entitled to receive portions 3(a) and 3(b) of the Grand Prize (as described above). In the event that the Sprint Cup Series LifeLock.com 400 scheduled to take place on Saturday, July 11, 2009 at Chicagoland Speedway® in Joliet, IL is officially postponed and completed on a later date, the $1,000,000 Cash Chance Prize will be available to be awarded provided that the Illinois Race is completed prior to December 31, 2009. In such event, all other rules and restrictions applicable to the $1,000,000 Cash Chance Prize shall apply.
Grand Prize ARV: Maximum total present ARV of the Grand Prize is up to $446,626 The maximum total ARV of the Grand Prize after maturity of annuity is up to $1,005,096.
Total ARV of all prizes: