Eligibility : Ford Racing Superfan Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is OPEN TO U.S. CITIZENS RESIDING IN THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE LICENSED DRIVERS AGE 18 OR OLDER AS OF 3/19/2010.
Promotion Period : Ford Racing Superfan Sweepstakes begins on 3/19/2010 at 12:00 PM EST and ends on 12/31/2010, at 12:00 PM EST.
How To Enter : Visit http://www.fordracingevents.com/fss/promotions.aspx?event=74&typeID=1 and follow the instructions.
Limit : LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Winner will choose one of four all-expense paid Ford Racing-theme experiences:
- 1. Ford Championship Weekend in Miami, FL (NASCAR – 4Q 2010)
- 2. Series Finale Race Weekend in Pomona, CA (NHRA – 4Q 2010)
- 3. Champions Week in Las Vegas, NV (NASCAR – 4Q 2010)
- 4. Meet Ken Block, location TBD (World Rally – 1Q 2011)
The Experience will include:
- Round-trip economy class transportation for two (2) (specific air carrier to be chosen at Sponsor’s sole discretion) from a major US airport close to winner’s residence
- Hotel accommodations [one (1) room, standard, double occupancy] for four (4) nights
- Transportation (gift card in the amount of $300 to contribute to cost of a rental car and fuel)
- Tickets to applicable races/events (depends on package chosen)
- Special meet and greet opportunities for two (depends on package chosen)
- Ford Racing gift package
- $250 Gift Card (to contribute toward incidentals)
- Approximate Retail Value: $3,250
MONTHLY PRIZES (9)
Monthly prizes will receive an item autographed by a Ford Racing personality. The Sponsor, at its sole discretion, will determine the item chosen each month as the award. Items will include memorabilia, such as (but is not limited to): Hat, framed poster, racing helmet, die cast and backpack.
Approximate Retail Value: $100 each
Winners : As prizewinners (Grandprize and Monthly prizewinners) are awarded, winner name(s) will be posted on www.fordracingevents.com. The names will be added during rountine monthly updates the month following the announcement of the winner. To ensure the personal privacy of winners, names will be posted with the first initial, last name and state in which the winner resides.