The 90210 CLEAN & CLEAR Countdown to the West Beverly Prom Contest is open to legal residents of any one (1) of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia (collectively, the “U.S.”) who are thirteen (13) years of age or older and physically domiciled in the U.S. at the time of entry.
The 90210 CLEAN & CLEAR Countdown to the West Beverly Prom Contest (the “Promotion”) begins on Monday, January 5, 2009, at 12:00:01 p.m. and ends on Monday, February 2, 2009, at 11:59:59 a.m. (the “Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
To enter the Promotion, visit www.CWtv.com/countdown (the “Web Site”) and follow the on-screen instructions to reach the Promotion registration page.
A participant may enter as often as he/she likes; however, each Essay submitted must be significantly different in content, presentation and/or messaging (as solely determined by the Sponsor and/or Administering Agency) from any other Essay entered by the same participant.
One (1) Grand Prize will be awarded: In addition to the following Grand Prize trip and related amenities (see below), the Grand Prize winner will also provide to The CW a minimum of four (4) and up to a maximum of six (6) written blogs (hereinafter referred to as Blog[s]), which may appear on CWtv.com from mid-March through mid-May 2009 (actual dates to be determined by and at the sole discretion of The CW). Actual quantity of Blogs to be provided by the Grand Prize winner and suggested Blog topics are at the sole discretion of The CW and will be communicated directly to the Grand Prize winner once the winner is confirmed. The Grand Prize winner will upload his/her Blogs utilizing the upload mechanism provided by the Sponsor to a to-be-determined server.Grand Prize winner will receive a four (4)-day/three (3)-night trip for the Grand Prize winner and three (3) travel companions to the Los Angeles, California, area and, subject to availability, Grand Prize winner and travel companions will visit the set of The CW Television Network series 90210 where the Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion will each have the possibility of appearing in a nonspeaking, walk-on role in a future episode of 90210 (the “Event”).
The Grand Prize trip will include only the following:
· Round-trip economy air transportation for Grand Prize winner and three (3) travel companions from a gateway airport near Grand Prize winner’s residence (final determination of the departure airport is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency) to the actual destination city airport (final determination of the destination city and airport is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency). If the Grand Prize winner lives within a one-hundred-and-forty-five (145)-mile radius of the Event, he/she may not be eligible for air transportation; in that event, and at the Administering Agency’s sole discretion, ground transportation or a transportation allowance may be provided in lieu of air travel, and the difference in value, if any, between the air travel and ground transportation or transportation allowance will not be awarded.
· Round-trip ground transportation between airport and hotel upon arrival and departure (airport–hotel; hotel–airport). Mode of transportation to be determined (“TBD”) by the Administering Agency. If Grand Prize winner is not eligible for air transportation, round-trip destination ground transportation is not necessary and will not be awarded.
· Three (3) nights’ hotel accommodations of Administering Agency’s choice [two (2) rooms, double occupancy, room rate and room tax only].
· Round-trip ground transportation from hotel to Event (hotel–Event–hotel). Mode of Event transportation TBD at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or Administering Agency.
· A VIP visit to the set of 90210 for Grand Prize winner and travel companions (subject to availability).
· The possibility for the Grand Prize winner and one (1) of the travel companions to each appear in a nonspeaking, walk-on role in a future episode of The CW Network television series 90210. This prize element is subject to availability and subject to both the Grand Prize winner and above-selected travel companion complying with any requirements requested by the Promotion Parties including, without limitation (except as prohibited by law), obtaining any required work permits.
· Beverly Hills “makeover experience” including hair styling, makeup and wardrobe styling (for possible 90210 walk-on opportunity) for both the Grand Prize winner and above-selected travel companion. Location and duration of makeover experience and product used are at the sole discretion of the 90210 producers and/or the Sponsor. Wardrobe remains the property of the 90210 producers and/or the Sponsor.
· One thousand dollars’ ($1,000.00) spending money for the Grand Prize winner only. Method of funding of spending money is at the sole discretion of the Administering Agency.
· A one (1) year supply of CLEAN & CLEAR product that includes one (1) of each of the following: Advantage Kit, Advantage Blackhead Eraser, Oil Absorbing Sheets, Invisible Blemish Treatment, Persagel, Deep Action Gel Cleanser, Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub, Deep Action Cream Cleanser Oil Free, Daily Pore Cleanser, Blackhead Clearing Scrub, Deep Cleaning Astringent–Sensitive Skin, Continuous Control Acne Cleanser, Morning Burst Facial Cleanser, Morning Burst Facial Scrub, Morning Burst Shine Control Scrub, Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Cleanser, Morning Burst Detoxifying Facial Scrub, and Morning Burst Oil Free Shine Control Moisturizer. Actual prize elements awarded are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, Administering Agency and/or prize provider.
Total ARV of all prizes: