Open only to residents of the 50 U.S. (except CA residents) & D.C., who are 21 or older at time of entry. Employees of Miller Brewing Company (“Sponsor”), SABMiller plc., their representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, alcohol beverage retailers, suppliers involved in this promotion, their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are NOT ELIGIBLE. Void in CA and where prohibited by law. Winners will be notified by mail. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential winners must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability/Prize Acceptance Form, and if legally permissible, a Publicity Release, within 10 days of attempted notification. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification in which case an alternate may be selected. Winners’ guests (who must also be of legal drinking age or older and travel on the same itinerary as the winner) must sign and return a Release of Liability within 10 days of winner’s attempted notification.
Beginning 12:00:01 AM (ET) on 6/1/08 through 11:59:59 PM (ET) on 9/30/08.
How to enter:
Look for an Official 4-digit Entry Code (“Entry Code”) printed on the bottom of specially-marked cans of Foster’s Lager, available in specially-marked 12-can packs and as individual cans. , go to www.fostersbeer.com, follow the on-screen entry instructions and enter your Entry Code. (Due to state law, Texas and West Virginia residents only may use “FOS1” as an Entry Code.) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: If you do not have an Entry Code from a specially-marked can, you can enter “FOS2” as your Entry Code. IF MORE THAN 1 ENTRY IS RECEIVED FROM ONE PERSON PER DAY, ONLY THE FIRST ENTRY RECEIVED WILL BE CONSIDERED VALID. In order to participate, you will need internet access and a valid email address.
LIMIT 1 VALID ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY.
(1) Grand Prize – A 4-day/3-night Heli-Skiing trip for 4 to winner’s choice of either CMH Kootenay or CMH Revelstoke, in British Columbia, Canada, including hotel accommodations (2 rooms, double occupancy), meals and ground transportation from airport/to hotel. Heli-Skiing trip must be taken during the 2009 season (January 2009 thru April 2009). ($22,315);
(1) First Prize – 8-day/7-night kayaking trip for 4 on the Salmon River in California, including hotel accommodations (1 room, quad occupancy), meals and ground transportation from airport/to hotel. Kayaking trip must take place between April 2009 and June 2009, and timing of trip will be based on winner’s and guests’ kayaking abilities. ($10,190);
(1) Second Prize – 6-day/5-night mountaineering trip for 4 in Grand Teton, Wyoming, including hotel accommodations for 4 nights (2 rooms, double occupancy) and mountain lodge bunk accommodations for one night (1 room, quad occupancy), breakfast daily and a $200 American Express gift card for winner to use towards incidentals on trip (e.g. ground transportation from/to airport/hotel) ($7,500);
(1) Third Prize – 5-day/4-night trip for 4 mountain biking the White Rim Trail in Utah, including hotel accommodations for one night (2 rooms, double occupancy) (remaining nights are spent camping in tents), 2 tents and 4 sleeping bags to be used for camping on trip, meals and ground transportation from airport/to hotel ($6,830);
(1) Fourth Prize – 4-day/3-night surfing trip for 4 in Los Cabos, Mexico, including hotel accommodations (2 rooms, double occupancy), surfing lesson and ground transportation from airport/to hotel ($5,340).
Total ARV of all prizes: