Dole – Way to Snack Recipe Contest
Enter for a chance to win a trip for 4 to Honolulu, Hawaii and more!Click the link below to enter :
DOLE Way to Snack (the “Promotion”) consists of a contest (the “Recipe Contest”) and a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry, and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Promotion. Employees of Dole Packaged Foods, LLC, PTO Today, Inc., The Rogers Group, Huerta Design Associates, ePrize, LLC, and any of their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
The Promotion begins on June 11, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”), ends on September 12, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
How to Enter :
a. Recipe Contest: During the Submission Phase, visit www.DoleWaytoSnack.com (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) snack recipe for either the morning, afternoon or evening using DOLE Jarred Fruit and six (6) or fewer additional ingredients (the “Recipe”). Limit: Each entrant can enter no more than one (1) Recipe per day during the Submission Phase. By completing the registration and submitting your Recipe, you agree that your Recipe conforms to the Recipe Guidelines and Content Restrictions, as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your Recipe and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Recipe fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Recipe must be designate whether it is for the morning, afternoon or evening;
- The Recipe must feature DOLE Jarred Fruit of any type;
- The Recipe must be easy enough for a kid to prepare and the directions must not exceed one thousand (1,000) characters;
- The Recipe must not contain more than six (6) additional ingredients that do not exceed one thousand (1,000) characters; and
- The Recipe cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or published or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Recipe must not violate or infringe another’s rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Recipe must not include brand names or trademarks, other than the DOLE trademarks, which entrant has a limited license to use for the sole purposes of submitting a Recipe into this Recipe Contest;
- The Recipe must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Recipe must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and
- The Recipe must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Recipe is created.
For all Entries: All Recipes will become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the Recipes, and may use them in any media without attribution or compensation to the entrant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity. SUBMITTING AN RECIPE IN THIS PROMOTION CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANSFERENCE TO SPONSOR OF ANY AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE RECIPE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected Recipes, which are disqualified.
b. Sweepstakes: During the Voting Phase, visit www.DoleWaytoSnack.com and follow the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration, including a valid email address. Vote for the Recipe you believe is the best to automatically receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes.
Tell A Friend Program: After you enter the Sweepstakes, you will be invited to submit the names and email addresses of up to five (5) friends who must be eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Each person that you refer will receive an email notifying them about the Sweepstakes. You may only refer persons with whom you have an existing relationship. For each referral of up to five (5) friends with valid email addresses, you will be given one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes up to a total of five (5) additional entries per day during the Voting Phase.
Each participant may enter one (1) time per day during the Voting Phase.
ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: A trip for four (4) to Hawaii. Trip package includes roundtrip, coach-class air transportation for four (4) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Honolulu, Hawaii and six (6) nights accommodations at a hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (single room, quad occupancy). Winner must complete the trip within one (1) year from the Recipe Contest award date, or prize will be forfeited. Trip must be booked at least twenty-one (21) days prior to departure. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $4,999.99.
TWO (2) FIRST PRIZES: A Dole Gift Basket containing a DOLE branded bag, a beach towel, a George Forman grill (model determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), a key chain, two (2) DOLE Plantation Brand chocolates, a notepad, a pen, a DOLE chip clip, a DOLE cookbook and ten (10) coupons for a free DOLE product (product determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). ARV: $110.
(ii) ONE (1) SCHOOL GRAND PRIZE: $2,000, in the form of a check issued by Sponsor to the school identified by the Recipe Contest Grand Prize Winner, that can be used toward the purchase of healthy snacks for students. ARV: $2,000.
TWO (2) SCHOOL FIRST PRIZES: $250 in the form of a check issued by Sponsor to the school identified by the Recipe Contest First Prize Winners, that can be used toward the purchase of healthy snacks for students. ARV: $250 each.
Total ARV of all Recipe Contest Prizes: $7,719.99.
b. For Sweepstakes: FIVE (5) SWEEPSTAKES PRIZES: A $100 American Express gift card. Terms and conditions of gift card apply. ARV: $100. Odds of winning a Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes: $500.
Total ARV of all prizes :