The Comcast.net True Fan Trivia Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who reside in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions) who are 18 years of age or older at the time of participation.
The Comcast.net True Fan Trivia Instant Win Game & Sweepstakes begins on January 22, 2009 at 12:00 P.M. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on April 7, 2009 at 11:59:59 P.M. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
How to enter:
To enter, visit win.comcast.net (the “Web Site”) during the Promotion Period. There, you will be asked to register for the Promotion by entering your true and correct information on the registration form. Submit completed entry form as indicated to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes and play the Instant Win Game. You will be presented with a series of three (3) trivia questions to answer before proceeding to the Instant Win Game. Correctly answering the trivia questions has no actual bearing on the result of the Instant Win Game Play. You will receive one (1) additional entry into the Sweepstakes after answering each trivia question, regardless of whether the trivia question is answered correctly or incorrectly, for a total of up to four (4) entries per person and per email address per day.
Limit one (1) Instant Win game play and four (4) Sweepstakes entries per person and per email address per day.
Instant Win Game Prizes:
Quantity / Description / Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
1. (10 winners) / 19″ Widescreen Flat-Panel LCD HDTV/ ARV $380.00 each. Exact brand to be determined by Sponsor;
2. (10 winners) / iPod touch* 16GB /ARV $300.00 each. Color of iPod to be determined by Sponsor;
3. (10 winners) / Xbox 360 Arcade with College Hoops 2K8*/ ARV $230.00 each;
4. (100 winners) /College Hoops 2K8 for Xbox 360™/ ARV $30.00 each;
5. (8 winners) / Big Ten Network Prize Pack (T-Shirt, Fleece, Clock & Drawstring Bag) /ARV $120.00 each;
6. (4 winners) / Two (2) tickets to a 2009 Big Ten Conference Men’s Basketball Tournament session/ ARV $110.00. Tournament Session Dates are as follows: Session 1: 3/12/2009; Session 2: 3/13/2009; Session 3: 3/13/2009; Session 4: 3/14/2009. All Tournament Session tickets will be awarded prior to February 26, 2009;
7. (1 winner) / Four (4) tickets to the 2009 Big Ten Conference Men’s Basketball Championship game/ ARV $300.00. Championship Final will be held on 3/15/2009. Prize will be awarded prior to February 26, 2009.
Total ARV of all Instant Win Prizes is $13,800.
Sweepstakes Prizes :
Grand Prize (1): $10,000 (to be awarded in the form of a $10,000 check) and a Comcast.net “College Hoopla” Ultimate Prize Pack (includes one (1) each of the following: a 50” Flat Panel Plasma HDTV (exact make and brand to be determined by Sponsor), an iPod touch* 16GB (color of iPod to be determined by Sponsor), and an Xbox 360™ with College Hoops 2K8; ARV $12,280.
First Prize (1): A trip for two (2) to Chicago, IL for three (3) days/two (2) nights, a Behind the Scenes Tour of Big Ten Network Studios and $500 spending money for the winner only (to be awarded in the form of a $500 check).Trip to Chicago includes: round trip coach class air transportation for two (2) from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest winner’s home to Chicago, IL; a three (3)-day/two (2)-night stay for two (2) at Hotel chosen by Sponsor; a Behind the Scenes Tour of Big Ten Network Studios; transportation to/from the hotel and airport while in Chicago and transportation to and from the Big Ten Network Studios tour. Total ARV of the First Prize is $2,850.
Total ARV of all Sweepstakes Prizes is $15,130.
Total ARV of all prizes: