The new Axon phone has several great features, including 4K video capabilities and Hi-Fi audio performance, but Axon are looking for the next most wanted feature and they need your help!
During the Promotion Period, beginning at 6:00:01 p.m. ET on June 15, 2015 and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on July 14, 2015, you may participate in one, or more, part of the Promotion, as follow:
- Photo/Video Contest: To enter this part of the promotion, snap a picture or record a video showing a feature you’d like to see on your next smartphone. Next, upload it online at youwish.axonphone.com as directed then complete and submit the registration form to be entered into the Photo/Video Contest. Limited to one (1) entry for the entire Promotion Period.
- Leaderboard Contest: By entering the Photo/Video Contest, you’ll be automatically entered into the Leaderboard Contest.
- Voter Sweepstakes: Each day during the Promotion Period, visit youwish.axonphone.com and vote for your favorite feature to receive one (1) entry into the Voter Sweepstakes. Limited to one (1) Vote/Entry per day during the Voter Sweepstakes Period.
The Prizes for the Photo/Video Contest will be awarded as follow:
- Grand Prize (1): $10,000, awarded in the form of a check, and an Axon phone.
- First Prize (1): $500, awarded in the form of an American Express gift card, and an Axon phone.
- Second Prize (1): $250, awarded in the form of an American Express gift card, and an Axon phone.
- Third Prize (1): $100, awarded in the form of an American Express gift card, and an Axon phone.
A total of four (4) Leaderboard Contest prizes are available to be won, each consisting of an Axon phone.
Plus, each day during the Voter Sweepstakes, one (1) lucky voter will receive one of the following prizes: an Axon phone (5 prizes available), a $100 American Express gift card (13 prizes available), a $50 American Express gift card (12 prizes available).
The Axon You Wish Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority under applicable law at the time of participation.