LeBron’s Trick Shot Challenge (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years old at the time of registration of entry and who did not purchase any equipment for purposes of entering the Promotion. Employees of Cub Cadet LLC, Seed Communications, LLC, Daniel J. Edelman Inc., Fathom SEO, LLC, ePrize, LLC, and any of their respective related companies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and any agencies or other companies involved in the development or execution of the Promotion or production or distribution of Promotion materials, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employees are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska and Hawaii and where prohibited. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and a contest (the “Contest”).
The Promotion begins on May 12, 2008 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on July 27, 2008 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Promotion Period”).
How to Enter :
- The Contest: During the Submission Phase of the Promotion Period, visit www.lebronstrickshotchallenge.com (the “Website”) and follow the links and instructions to upload one (1) video of yourself making your best basketball “trick shot” (the “Entry”). By completing the registration and submitting your Entry with a valid home address, you agree that your Entry conforms to the Entry Guidelines and Content Restrictions as defined below (collectively, the “Guidelines and Restrictions”) and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may remove your video and disqualify you and your Entry from the Contest if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your video fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The video must be in avi, .dv, .mov, .qt, .mpg, .mpg2, .mpeg, .mpeg2, .mpeg4, .mp4, .3gp, .3g2, .asf or .wmv. format;
- The video must not exceed 250 MB in size;
- The video must not exceed 60 seconds in length;
- The video must contain a caption consisting of the first name and home state of the entrant;
- The video cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The Entry must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including but not limited to privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement;
- The Entry must not contain brand names or trademarks;
- The Entry must not contain images or artwork not created by entrant;
- The Entry must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- The Entry must not contain material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- The Entry must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where video is created; and
- The Entry must not be performed in a way that imperils the safety of the participant.
For all Entries: All Entries will become the exclusive property of Sponsor, and none will be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor shall have the right to edit, adapt and publish any or all of the videos, and may use them in any media without attribution or compensation to the entrant, his/her successors or assigns, or any other entity. SUBMITTING AN ENTRY IN THIS CONTEST CONSTITUTES ENTRANT’S IRREVOCABLE ASSIGNMENT, CONVEYANCE AND TRANFERENCE TO SPONSOR OF ANY AND ALL RIGHT, TITLE AND INTEREST IN THE VIDEO INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COPYRIGHTS. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, un-intelligible or misdirected videos, which are disqualified.
Each entrant may submit one (1) Entry into the Contest per day during the Submission Phase.
One (1) Grand Prizes: $5,000 credit worth of Cub Cadet lawn equipment (terms and conditions of credit apply) and the opportunity to play a one-on-one basketball game against LeBron James at a location (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) near the winner’s home. Sponsor is not responsible if one-on-one game is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, in which event that portion of prize is forfeited in its entirety and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $6,000.
Two (2) First Prizes: Autographed LeBron James memorabilia. Specific items to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. ARV: $250.
One (1) Second Prize: $5,000 awarded in the form of a check made out to the winner. ARV: $5,000.
Total ARV of all prizes :