OLD SCHOOL NEW SCHOOL PROMOTION – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN AND OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS RESIDING IN ONE OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA THROUGHOUT THE PROMOTION PERIOD WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK AND THE UNITED STATES. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW.
ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY: To receive one free Code worth two entries and copy of Official Rules without purchase, while supplies last, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by July 28, 2008 to “OLD SCHOOL NEW SCHOOL Game Code”, P.O. Box 758900, El Paso, TX 88575-8900. Limit one free distributed Code per request per stamped outer envelope. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests accepted. Residents of VT may omit return postage. Pepsi-Cola Company (“Sponsor”) assumes no liability for lost, late, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or postage due mail or requests. Mail-in requests become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The Old School New School Promotion (the ‘Promotion”) will be available on www.OLDSCHOOLORNEW.COM web site (“Web Site”) and will be accessible commencing at 12:00:01 a.m. EST on 5/19/08. The last time/date to enter a Code is 11:59:59 p.m. EST on 8/11/08. The period from 12:00:01 a.m. EST 5/19/08 to 11:59:59 p.m. EST 8/11/08 shall be referred to as the “Promotion Period”. For purposes of this Promotion a “day” is 12:00:01 a.m. EST through 11:59:59 p.m. EST. A “week” is defined as 12:00:01 a.m. EST Sunday through 11:59:59 p.m. EST Saturday. The computer of Yahoo! Inc. is the official time-keeping device of the Promotion.
- WHAT IS A CODE:
- 20 OZ, 1 LITER , FOUNTAIN CUPS: A code is a unique, ten-character alphanumeric code (“Code”) printed under the cap of specially-marked Mountain Dew 20 oz. and 1-liter products, under the rim of promotional fountain cups and on stickers found on specially marked packages of 12 and 24 packs. Participating brands include: 20 oz. bottles of Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Mountain Dew Code Red, Diet Code Red, Mountain Dew Live Wire; 1-liter bottles of Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew and Mountain Dew Code Red (collectively the “Dew Products”). The Dew Products and fountain cups will be available through 8/11/08 or while supplies last. Not all Products and package sizes may be available at all times or may participate in all areas.
- For 16 OZ CANS: A code is the ten or eleven character alpha-numeric code on the second line of print (“Code”) on the bottom of specially-marked 16 oz. AMP ENERGY, Sugar Free AMP ENERGY, SoBe Adrenaline Rush, and Sugar Free SoBe Adrenaline Rush cans.
- WHAT IS A CODE WORTH: Each Code is worth a number of Old School or New School game play(s) (each a “Game Play”) that can be used to play for a chance to win prizes (see Rule 9). The number of Old school or New School game plays associated with a code are based on the participating product packages where the Code is printed, see schedule below:
- WHERE TO FIND CODES: See Rule 3 and Chart above for participating packages and associated code values. Not all Products and package sizes may be available at all times or may participate in all areas throughout the Promotion Period.In addition, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to distribute Codes at various times throughout the Promotion Period through additional means which may include, without limitation, the following: (a) on-pack stickers at certain participating retailers, (b) on game cards distributed at select sampling sites and sporting events, (c) promotional Fountain cups; (d) by e-mail to online subscribers of Pepsi Xtras Newsletter and/or Dewsletter (subject to the terms and limitations set forth in such e-mail) and (e) by text message to consumers who have opted to receive information about Pepsi promotions via text message.
- REGISTER ONLINE: Go to Web Site (OLDSCHOOLORNEW.com) during the Promotion Period and follow onscreen instructions to register for the Promotion. Internet access and registration on Yahoo! (at no charge to user) is required. Existing Yahoo! ID holders must submit their Yahoo! ID and password to register for the Promotion. If you do not have an existing Yahoo! ID and password, you must first register with Yahoo! before registering for the Promotion. You will then be asked to provide additional registration information to set up a Promotion account (“Account”), including a complete, valid name, street address, day time phone number and email address. Once you register for the Promotion, an Account will automatically be created under your Yahoo! ID. Limit one (1) Account per person. Maximum number of valid Codes per person that can be entered at the Website is 500 total throughout the Promotion Period, regardless of means of submission.
- ENTER A CODE INTO YOUR ACCOUNT: There are two (2) ways to enter Code(s) into your account:
- Online: To enter your Code online, follow instructions on screen to enter the Code exactly as it appears and click “submit”.
- Text Messaging: To enter a Code by SMS text messaging, enter the short code MTDEW (68339) or NERGY (63749) in the “To” field, then enter your Code exactly as it appears and press “send”. Standard text messaging rates apply as determined by your service provider; you will be charged by your service provider for all text messages sent and received in accordance with your plan. You will receive a text message confirmation that your Code has been received. Limit one (1) Code entered per text message. This capability is only available to users who have registered their mobile phone with Yahoo! and have registered for the Promotion online. You can register to enter text message Codes from your personal computer by going the Website and following the link to register for the Promotion.
- CODES/ACCOUNT LIMITS: Once entered and verified, the Code is automatically voided, cancelled and rendered unusable and cannot be used again or for any other purpose. Each Code can only be used once, subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code, whether online or by mail, will be void. A maximum of (3) codes from 16oz cans can be entered daily. A maximum of 500 Code entries per person or name/address/household throughout the life of the Promotion, regardless of means of submission. Limit one Account per person. Each person can only enter Codes into one Account under one registration. If a person enters Codes into multiple accounts under different Yahoo! IDs, then Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may void any such Codes and accounts. CODES MAY BE OBTAINED ONLY THROUGH: 1) THE RETAIL PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS IN SPECIALLY MARKED PACKAGES; AND/OR 2) THE ADDITIONAL MEANS AS DESCRIBED IN RULE 2 AND RULE 4. CODES OBTAINED THROUGH ANY OTHER MEANS ARE VOID. CODES AND/OR ENTRIES CANNOT BE SOLD, TRANSFERRED, TRADED, BARTERED, AUCTIONED (INCLUDING THROUGH INTERNET AUCTION SITES) OR GIVEN AWAY. Total number of Codes distributed by Sponsor throughout the Promotion Period is approximately 300 million based upon an estimated number of game pieces produced at the time of printing of these Official Rules, given away or obtained through any source other than from one of the methods mentioned above or through the “No Purchase Necessary” method of entry. Promotion materials are null and void and will be rejected if not obtained through authorized, legitimate channels. Codes/ Game Plays have no cash value. Codes/ Game Plays expire at the end of the Promotion Period; any unused Codes/ entries remaining in an Account after this time shall be void. Codes/entries from this Promotion in a particular Account cannot be transferred to any other Account, combined or pooled with any Codes/entries entered in any other Account or shared with any other Account. The “Account History” section of the Website will record all transactions within your Account, including the last ten (10) Codes entered, and Game Plays used for entry. When logged onto your Account you can check you Account History for point balances and details. Sponsor assumes no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number Game Plays acquired as a result thereof as reported on the Website. If any part of any game piece or Code is counterfeited, or if the game piece or Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated, eaten or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the game piece or Code, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Yahoo! and Sponsor with respect to Code entry, Account balances and Game Play transactions are final and binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Promotion, including without limitation determinations regarding the validity of game pieces.All Codes must be entered and Game Plays used by 11:59:59 PM ET 8/11/08.
- HOW TO PLAY:
- SELECT THE CATEGORY YOU WISH TO ENTER: Once you have registered for the Promotion and entered a valid Code, you can play for a chance to instantly win a prize in 1 of 4 game play categories (each a “Category”). Each Category will be associated with one or more prizes specific to that Category. If a Category has more than one prize available, then the prize awarded to a winner in such category will be randomly selected by Sponsor.
- USE A CODE TO ENTER: To play, click on a named category either Cars, Kicks, Racing or Gaming by 11:59:59 p.m. on 8/11/08. When you select one Category, one (1) Game Play will be deducted from your Account for each Category selection. If the Category you choose to play in results in a win you instantly win a prize associated with that Category, subject to verification and signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Release (if applicable). Each category is associated with odds specific to that Category. Odds of winning a prize in a Category depend on the number of Game Plays selected in that Category and the time and order in which Category is selected.
All non-winning entrants will be automatically entered into a final drawing at the end of the Promotion (See Rule 10 for details).
- One (1) Old School Car Package will be awarded to four (4) winners in this Category consisting of a vintage (vintage defined as a 1983 or earlier) Chevy Corvette. Each Old School Car Package will be awarded as a check in the amount of $75,000. Approximate Retail Value is: $75,000. Sponsor will provide a list of vendors to assist prize winners to locate a vintage car. Sponsor assumes no liability for vehicle obtained from vendor.
- One (1) New School Car Package will be awarded to thirty-five (35) winners in this category consisting of a 2009 Chevy Corvette. Approximate Retail Value is $48,500.00.Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes (including, without limitation, sales tax and income tax), any necessary insurance, permits, licenses, registrations or other documentation that may be required by local or state government. 2009 Chevy Corvette Vehicle(s) includes standard features; any additional options are winner’s responsibility. Color subject to availability. Any vehicle displayed or pictured in promotional/advertising materials may not be the actual vehicle(s) awarded. Winner will be required to personally retrieve the vehicle from a local dealership or location, as determined by Sponsor, and may need to provide valid driver’s license and proof of insurance/registration. Failure to accept possession of 2009 Chevy Corvette vehicle within sixty (60) days of notification of availability will result in prize forfeiture.
- Old School Gaming Packages, namely one (1) ARCADE GAMING SYSTEM: Pre loaded with 177 games. The arcade system is equipped with an internal computer running Windows XP, an 80GB hard drive (compatible with existing PC software & hardware). A 22″ Widescreen LCD flat panel high-resolution monitor, premium 2.1 audio sound system with subwoofer, Happ Controls™ buttons & joysticks, mouse & keyboard & an Ethernet adapter for access to the Internet & e-mail. Two Player Control Panel (featuring controls for two-player, side-by-side games), and a full-size 3″ arcade trackball plus pinball flipper buttons. . Plugs into any standard outlet 1-Year warranty. Instruction manual included. (ARV $2999.99)
- New School Gaming Package includes, namely one (1) Xbox 360™ Console, Hard Drive (20 GB), Wireless Controller, Xbox Live Headset, Component HD AV Cable, Ethernet Cable. One (1) 40″ wide-screen LCD HDTV.: 42.7″ x 25.1″ x 3.7″; TV without stand weight: 40.1 lbs TV with stand: 42.7″ x 27.2″ x 11.8″ / TV with stand weight: 47.4 lbs; (ARV $1650.00)
- Old School Racing “DARRELL WALTRIP RACING PACKAGE” includes one (1) Toolbox Fridge (ARV499.99); one (1) 1:24 scale Die cast car: limited edition stock die-cast car features a die-cast body and chassis, manufacturer specific engine detail, and an opening hood and trunk with detailed compartment. (ARV: 69.95); one (1) Mountain Dew Replica Hood: 27.5″ x 31″ Metal welded/molded into replica hood shape with Mountain Logo. (ARV $80.00); and one (1) Mountain Dew branded Hat (ARV $19.99).
- New School Racing “DALE EARNHARDT JR.” Package: including one (1) Toolbox Fridge (ARV: $499.99); One (1) 1:24 scale Die cast car: limited edition stock die-cast car features a die-cast body and chassis, manufacturer specific engine detail, and an opening hood and trunk with detailed compartment. (ARV: $69.95); one (1) AMP Replica Hood 27.5″ x 31″ Metal welded/molded into replica hood shape with Mountain Dew Old School Logo (ARV: $80.00); and one (1) AMP branded Hat (ARV $19.99).
- FINAL DRAWING: All valid non-winning entrants received during the Promotion Period will be automatically entered into the Final Drawing for a chance to win one (1) Mountain Dew Branded Hat (ARV $10.00). Two thousand (2,000) hats will be awarded. Final drawing winners will be randomly selected. Odds of winning depend upon the number of non-winning entrants received during the Promotion Period. The Final Drawing will be held on or about 08/19/2008 by an independent judging agency whose decisions shall be final.
- PRIZE ACCEPTANCE CONDITIONS: Unclaimed prizes or prizes returned to Sponsor as undeliverable will not be awarded. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes cannot be redeemed for cash value, except as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize; if applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for tax purposes for the value of the prize. Any difference between actual value of prize and approximate value of prizes as stated in these Official Rules will not be awarded. Any mail (e-mail or postal), including but not limited to any portion of the Instant Win Prize, addressed to participant and returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address will result in prize forfeiture.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified immediately after a prize winning Game Play, subject to verification. Upon verification, the prize, as described above will be sent to the winner at the physical address entered at the time of Promotion registration. Each potential winner will be notified immediately after a prize winning Game Play that they are a potential winner, subject to verification and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release with (where lawful) and a publicity release (“Affidavit”) within fourteen (14) days of attempted winner notification (as indicated by the date referenced in the Affidavit). Failure to return the Affidavit within fourteen (14) days or if mail is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address, then prize may be forfeited. For all prizes, unless otherwise noted, allow 8-10 weeks for prize delivery or, in the case of the New School car, prize information, following completion of notification process. New School Car Prizes will only be awarded and delivered to valid names and addresses within the United States and who possess a valid U.S. driver’s license. Any portion of a Car Prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
- BUY ONE GET ONE FREE PRODUCT OFFER: In certain participating markets a “buy one get one free” message may appear under the cap of specially marked 20 oz. and 1-liter bottles instead of a Code. If the bottle cap reveals a “buy one get one free” message, then you may redeem your bottle cap by presenting the bottle cap to a participating retailer on next store visit by 8/11/08. With your purchase of a 20 oz. or 1-liter Mountain Dew branded product from that retailer you will receive a second Mountain Dew branded product of the same size free, in same store visit. You pay deposit charge if applicable. Limit one redemption per person per store visit. Not all retailers may participate. Message may be abbreviated on game pieces. Odds of receiving the “buy one get one free” offer (the “Offer”) are 1 in 8 where available on specially marked Mountain Dew Products of 20 oz. and 1-liter bottles in participating markets. The number of Offers available will be based upon the number of 20 oz. and 1-liter bottle caps produced.
- ACCOUNT BALANCE: The “Account History” section of the Web site will record all transactions within your Account, including the last ten (10) Codes entered, and Game Plays available for use in the Promotion. Sponsor assumes no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered or the number of Game Plays available as reported on the Web Site, and the decisions of Yahoo! and Sponsor with respect to Code entry, Account balances and Game Plays are final and binding in all respects. Any unused Game Plays remaining in an Account after 11:59:59 PM ET on 8/11/2008 shall be void.
- VERIFICATION: All Codes and/or game pieces are subject to verification at the sole discretion of Sponsor and its authorized agents. Anti-fraud detection devices may be used for verification purposes. Codes and game pieces will be void if they fail to pass anti-fraud detection measures, or if determined by Sponsor and its agents in their sole discretion to be any of the following: duplicated, photocopied, reproduced, forged, defaced, tampered with, mutilated, cut, torn, erased or blank in whole or in part, illegible in whole or in part, smudged, disassembled or altered from the form in which it was issued, stolen, transferred, bartered, traded or auctioned (including, but not limited to an online Internet auction site), unissued, unauthorized, illegitimately obtained (eg., through means described in rule 2), or if they fail to contain special markings, inks and/or security codes that may be applied by Sponsor at the time of production, or if they contain an unauthorized message, code or other marking not issued by Sponsor for use in this Promotion, or if defective or if they contain printing or other mechanical errors or are printed or produced in error. No “Game Plays” will be credited for any Code deemed void for any reason, including without limitation, the following: Code is not verified or recognized as a valid Code issued by Sponsor in the Promotion; or Code is determined to be previously entered and used; or Code is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted. Sponsor shall have no obligation to the holder of any void game piece. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sponsor may, at its sole discretion and without obligation, elect to replace an illegible game piece with another randomly selected game piece if appropriate upon request, while supplies last. Sponsor reserves the right to inspect and examine any illegible game piece prior to issuing a replacement. Replacements shall be issued at Sponsor’s sole discretion and may be denied in the event of non-compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor may change its policy or set limitations and restrictions on replacements at any time and without notice. Except as expressly stated above, Sponsor shall have no liability or obligation with respect to any void game piece. Only Codes from specially marked packages are eligible for this Promotion and cannot be combined with codes from any other game or promotion.
- ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open only to legal United States residents 18 years of age or older residing within one of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia throughout the Promotion Period. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law, and in Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and U.S. military installations located in a foreign country. Employees, officers, directors and agents of Yahoo! Inc., Pepsi-Cola Company and its bottlers, Chevy, Microsoft, Adidas and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, or the advertising, promotional or judging agencies or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively, “Sponsor and its Administrators”) and the immediate family members of such individuals (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, including step-parent, step-child or step-sibling) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate or win. Groups, clubs or organizations are not permitted to register an Account or participate in this Promotion or distribute of any portion of these Official Rules.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: No responsibility or liability is assumed by the Sponsor and its Administrators for any technical problems or technical malfunction of any kind arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect or interrupt the operation of the Web Site or text messaging capabilities or telephone systems: hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, electronic, wireless or Internet connectivity or other online communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or telephone providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any e-mail or text messaging or telephone transmissions to be sent to or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted e-mail or text messaging transmissions; inaccessibility of the Web Site or phone system in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or Web Site or phone lines; unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, human error, unauthorized tampering, hacking, fraud, theft, virus, bugs, worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion or data thereof, including without limitation, tampering of or hacking into the telephone lines, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of an Account used in connection with the Promotion. Not all means of Code entry (as described in Rule 6 above) may be available at all times throughout the Promotion Period. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend one or more means of entry in the event of one of the foregoing occurrences. Sponsor and its Administrators are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to users or any other person’s computer equipment resulting from participation in the Promotion, or use of or download of any information from the Web Site. Use of Web Site is at user’s own risk. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEB SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize or gear item. Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to prize or gear item after delivery.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the promotion, all participants, on behalf of themselves, their executors, heirs and assigns, agree to release Adidas, Microsoft, Chevy , Yahoo! Inc., and Sponsor and its Administrators from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses of any kind to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participation in the Promotion, or the receipt, ownership or use of a prize or merchandise item or while preparing for, participating in or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity, or for any typographical or printing errors in the Codes, display or announcement of prizes or these Official Rules, or any inaccurate or incorrect data contained on the Web Site or in an Account. Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for any particular purpose, except for any express manufacturer’s warranty as may be included with the prize.
- YAHOO! ACCOUNT HOLDER IDENTITY: Each valid Code submitted into an Account will be associated with “points” in the name of the holder of the Yahoo! ID used at the time of Code submission. In the event of dispute regarding the identity of the holder of the Yahoo! ID, dispute will be resolved in favor of the individual who is both the authorized holder of the Yahoo! ID and password associated with the Account (based upon information submitted at the time the Account was created or updated upon registration for this Promotion) and, if available, the “authorized e-mail account holder” of the “alternate e-mail address” provided when the Yahoo! ID was created. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (i.e., business, education institution) responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. If there is a discrepancy between the names of the person listed as the “authorized holder of the Yahoo! ID” and the “authorized e-mail account holder” of the alternate e-mail address provided when the Yahoo! ID was created, that Yahoo! ID will be disqualified and prize and/or points will be forfeited. Potential prize winner or participant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized Account holder as described above.
- MODIFICATION: In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the Promotion is no longer capable of running as intended by these rules for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, terminate, suspend, postpone, delay or modify the Promotion in whole or in part, including without limitation, any means of entry in Rule 6 above, at any time if any aspect of the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules. In the event of Promotion cancellation, all Game Plays will be deemed expired and void and Sponsor shall immediately suspend all prize awards and the final drawing, and neither Yahoo! nor Sponsor and its Administrators shall have any further liability with respect thereto.
- PUBLICITY: Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor (and confirm such grant in writing upon request) the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, including without limitation TV, radio, internet, the winner’s name, address, voice, biographical data, statement, picture or other likeness (including without limitation posting of name/city/state online at the Web Site within the Winner’s board section) without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor, without additional compensation, consideration, review or consent in connection with this Promotion.
- WINNERS LIST: For a list of major prize winners, send a written request before 8/11/08 to: Old School New School Winners List, P.O. Box 750018, El Paso, TX 88575-0018. Winner’s List will be sent when all winners have been verified and all prizes have been awarded.
- SPONSOR: Pepsi-Cola Company, 700 Anderson Hill Road, Purchase, New York.
|Package Sizes||20 oz.||1-Liter||32/44 oz. Fountain Cups||16 oz. Cans||12 Pack||24 Pack|
|Game Play Per Code||1 Game Play||1 Game Play||1 Game Play||2 Game Plays||2 Game Plays||3 Game Plays|
In participating markets only, some specially-marked 20 oz. bottles may contain a product offer (see Rule 13) in lieu of a Code.
Each time you enter a verified Code on or before 11:59:59 PM ET 8/11/08 your Account will automatically be credited with the number of Game Plays associated with the Code for a chance to win a prize in 1 of 4 prize categories (see Rule 9 for prize details). Each mobile phone can only be registered to one Account. Game Plays/Codes expire 11:59:59 PM ET 8/11/08.
|Category/Prize Description||Number of Prizes Available||Winner Per Household Limit||Approximate Retail Value|
|(Category 1) CAR
Old School car: Vintage Corvette; or
New School car: 2009 Chevy Corvette
|One (1) Per Category||See Below for Details & ARV|
|(Category 2) KICKS
Old School kicks: Adidas® SuperStar 2; or
New School kicks: Adidas® Response 16
|One (1) Per Category||$65.00
|(Category 3) GAMES
Old School Arcade Game; or: Arcade Game
New School Game Package: Xbox 360® console (including 20 GB hard drive, wireless controller, Xbox 360 headset, HD-ready cable and Ethernet cable) and HDTV.
|One (1) Per Category||$2999.99
|(Category 4) RACING
Old School “Darrell Waltrip” Racing Package; or
New School “Dale Earnhardt, Jr.” Racing Package
|One (1) Per Category||$669.93
CATEGORY 1: OLD SCHOOL or NEW SCHOOL CAR
CATEGORY 2: “KICKS” – Six thousand seven hundred and twenty (6,720) pairs of Adidas® branded sneakers will be awarded, consisting of three thousand three hundred and sixty (3360) pairs of Adidas® SuperStar 2 and three thousand three hundred and sixty (3360) pairs of Adidas® Response. Limit 1 prize per Category prizes per name, address and/or household. Redeemed online by certificate good for either one (1) pair of Old School Kicks (“Adidas ® SuperStar 2”), or one (1) pair of New School Kicks (“Adidas® Response 16”). Approximate Retail Value of Adidas® Super Star 2 is $90 and Adidas® Response 16 is $65.00.
CATEGORY 3: “GAMES” – Six hundred and seventy-two (672) Prizes will be awarded in this Category. Limit (1) one prize per Category per name, address and/or household. Prize category consists of either three hundred thirty-six (336) Old School Gaming Packages or three hundred thirty-six (336) New School Gaming Packages.
CATEGORY 4: “RACING” – Eight-hundred and forty (840) Prizes will be awarded in this Category. Limit 1 prize per Category per name, address and/or household. Prize consists of either four hundred twenty (420) Old School Racing Gear or four hundred twenty (420) New School Racing Gear packages.
Prizes pictured on the Website are for promotional purposes and may not be the actual prize awarded.
ACCOUNT LIMITS: Limit one (1) Account per person/name/address/household. Each person may only enter Codes into one Account; Codes entered by one person into multiple Accounts under different e-mail addresses and/or passwords may be voided by Sponsor at its sole discretion. No groups, clubs or organizations can register an Account or participate in the Promotion. Possession of a Code (or game piece with Code) does not constitute proof of entering Code into any particular Account. Sponsor reserves the right to limit the number of Codes entered into an Account and/or the number of invalid entry attempts on a daily basis, or alter or modify any posted Code entry limits, at any time and without prior notice.
NO TRANSFER: Codes and/or Accounts cannot be sold, traded, bartered, assigned or transferred to or shared with a third party, auctioned through an online auction site, or otherwise.
MOUNTAIN DEW, DIET MOUNTAIN DEW, MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED, DIET MOUNTAIN DEW CODE RED, and MOUNTAIN DEW LIVEWIRE, are registered trademarks of PepsiCo, Inc.
SOBE and SOBE ADRENALINE RUSH are trademarks of South Beach Beverage Company, Inc.
AMP ENERGY is a trademark of PepsiCo, Inc.
Chevrolet is a registered trademark of General Motors Corporation.
© adidas America, Inc. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the Trefoil, and the 3-Stripes mark are registered trademarks of the adidas Group.
Xbox, Xbox 360 and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license.
Yahoo! is a registered trademark of Yahoo, Inc.
Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they appear online from time to time during the Promotion for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion.